Wish You Were Here

{Sophia}

I sat quietly at the airport waiting for Calum and the guys. I had my headphones in as I looked out of the window at the tarmac. I was in a private waiting room near the baggage claim. Calum had sent me a security pass so I could wait for him in peace. The band was becoming more successful and they knew people would be waiting but Calum wanted me there, so there I was, on my own, in a stuffy room, with no air conditioning.

I looked down at my phone, going back over my texts to Evie. She had gotten a job dancing for a theatre company in London a few days after her performance. They were doing a short stay play and had seen her audition tape. She just used her dance recital video, and they said they had to have her. She left the week before the guys did and wouldn't be back for another five weeks. She hadn't text me for four days but she did call last night for a minute, so I guess she's okay.

The guys were only gone for about seven weeks, it was meant to be six but they stayed a few days to relax a little bit and do some sightseeing. I couldn't wait to see Calum, obviously I wanted to see the others too but they're not my Calum.

I take out my headphones as it's almost time for them to get here, and I smile to myself remembering how he had fallen asleep on the phone to me last night. He was so adimant that he wasn't tired, saying that he was so excited to see me. His quiet snores were cute though, so I guess I didn't really mind.

"Boo." Someone said next to my ear making me jump.

"I just died!" I say, hand over my chest in shock.

"Sorry." Tracy laughed, sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here anyway? I thought you were working." I ask.

"I called in sick," she grinned, "thought I'd surprise Luke."

"Well, he'll definitely be surprised. He looked so sad when you said you couldn't come the other day."

"Yeah, luckily he'd sent my pass already. I just couldn't wait to see him." She blushed slightly, looking down at the card around her neck.

"You guys are so cute, it makes me sick." I gag.

"Shut up," she pushes me playfully with a smile, "have you ever seen you and Cal together? It's like you don't need to breathe." She makes over exaggerated wet kiss noises making me laugh.

"God, I've missed that noise." I turn around quickly seeing Calum at the door with his bags already.

I smile widely, getting up and running to him. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, my hands locked behind his neck as I kiss him deeply. His hands dropping the bags and grabbing my thighs, holding me up. I pull back resting my forehead against his, "I missed you." I kiss him again, softly this time.

"See, no breathing." I hear Tracy laugh.

I get down from Calum just in time as Luke pushes into the room, practically yelling, "was that..?" He stops, seeing Tracy.

"Surprise." She grins.

He seems to sprint towards her, wrapping his arms tightly around her and spinning her. You can hear her giggling, and it's such a sweet scene to watch, until he puts her down that is, their lips meeting in a rushed kiss. Small mumbles of 'I missed you' being heard from them. I know they missed each other, but a little control never hurt anyone. I laugh slightly.

"Sure, and we're the ones who don't need to breathe!" I exclaim, turning back to Calum.

"The party has arrived, bitches!" Michael yells walking into the room.