Chapter 8

Hey peeps .. So tomorrow is my last exam but I'll uplift today any way .. So just so you know .. I'll be having my spring break for 4weeks .. And I'll be writing and uploading as much as I can for this story and my other one .. •The Alpha is WHAT?• if u didn't figure out already it's a werewolf story ... So yah !! Have fun and enjoy guys!!

-Danni xoxo

*****££££££££££****^^*^****

Adison's pov

Mom said that Dannie's here ... I quickly opened the door and found Dannie standing right there ... I hugged her right away, she held me tightly as I cried in her arms and she just kept stoking my hair and telling 'it's all alright' .. I loved that about her .. She's like my other Mother.. Even though she's two years younger than me but mentally she was older .. She's just like Liam !!

We sat on my bed and I apologized to her .. She told me it's nothing and to forget about it.."so what happened between u two!!??" she asked changing the mood .. "oh.. Yah right!! We exchanged numbers actually!!" I said thrilled .. "GREAT!!" "so...??"she trailed .. "so what ?!?" I asked confused "so, did you do anything dummy?!?" she asked laughing .. "what!! NO!! " I joined her laughing too.. "he just cuddled with me when I was crying" I sighed remembering how it felt... Just then my phone brightened ... It was a text from Harry 'would u like to go out with me and the boys today?! -harry' it said .. "OMG!! Harry wants me to go out with him and the guys !!" I squealed "well... Pull your grips there Adds!!" she laughing ... I couldn't reply from the thrill ... Dannie grabbed my phone and replied -it's ok we do that all the time .. BFFs remember !!-

'sure, I'd love that.. So just tell me when and where?!? -Addie ' ..a minute later I got a reply from Harry 'today get dressed now ..And how bout the water park!! ;)' Dannie replied 'Sure ;)' .. I got another reply from him 'oh and don't forget to bring Dannie with, Niall and Zayn have been asking for her :)' i saw this one then snuck up behind Dannie who's preparing my bag for the water park.. "Dannie .. Can you guess who's coming with me .?!?" I said .."wait don't tell me !! It's one direction !!" she Said faking a shock .. I laughed at her and said "no silly!! You are " I said laughing ...

Dannie's pov

"hahaha you are so funny !" I told Addie my voice dripping with sarcasm ... I mean she just that I was going with her to the park with One Direction!!

I know I met them last night but, to go out with them .. WHAT !!!.... "Dannie ... Dannie!!" Addie just kept calling "Dannie .. Snap back to reality dummy !!!" .."oh .. What?!?" I replied bluntly .. "pack your stuff with it .. Cuz you are coming too.. The lads requested to see you!!" she said " yeah right !!" i said sarcastically, again .. "yah right.." she said serious in a serious tone this time ... "oh, ok !" I said smiling .. "here are your bikini tops and shorts Dii, you left them here the other time" she told me ... "thank God!!" I sighed .. We took a shower and got in our swimming suits..

Addie's pov

I put on my pink white doted bikini .. It's super cute .. Haha.. Dannie just got in her black bikini top and black 'boy trunks!!' they're quit short making it look super sexy on her .. Oh and she's a tomboy so that explains the boy trunks I guess hahaha... I put a baby pink knitted shirt and white shorts ... Dannie just put on a no-sleeve basketball boy shirt with a black shorts. I straightened my hair and she just put some gel in her hair .. That's all that it needs ... I look at her and purr "sexy" she just laughs and turns to me and grab my waist "super cute " she replies ... Haha ... Mom comes and tells that harry's down .. Then she giggled at how we stood Dannie holding me "you guys look like such a cute couple!!" mom gushed like the fangirl she is .. Dannie blushes and let go and turns away.."MOM!!" I yell frustrated .. She replies " just kidding kids!!.. Oh by the way.. Who's that Harry boy Addie?!?" ... "oh right ... We have to go now Dannie " I said panicking ... "don't worry mom ... I have her back .. Besides he's a good guy don't worry !!" Dannie told mom " oh ok then ... You know I trust you with my Addison, don't you Danielle!??" mom asks Dannie seriously ... "I know .. And don't worry, you know I know that" She's my 'older' baby sister!!" she says laughing ... " can we go now mom !!" I say running and taking Dannie's hand with me .... We went out to the guys and ride in the van with them ...

*********££££**********

ok that enough for this chappi ... I'm sleepy and I have a headache and have a geology exam tomorrow so not really thrilled !!!

So VOTE ..COMMENT .. And hopefully FAN!!