chapter 4

hey guys .. so this is the second uploading for tonight .. idk if i'm gonna be able to do a 3rd uploade tonight tonigh or not but i will if i could .. so thank you again and yeah enjoy babes :) xx

    *******************************************                                                   ******************************************************************                 *******************************************

Dannie's pov

Addie whispered in my ear " Zayn knows i like Harry .. but i told him not to tell him cause he might thinks i'm just another crazy fan ...!! what if he told him Dannie what am i gonna do now ??" she was all worried that it was cute  and funny .. i held my laughter to the point i just couldn't and i laughed so hard my ribs hurt s bad and i had to hold them .." nah .. he won't hate you dummy .. niether Harry nor the others hate fans Addie ..Specially for these cute reasons " i sobbed-whispered for her  ..

Liam's pov

ooh how cute .. is sitting ther holding his sandwitch, but NOT taking any bite of it .. weird.. he's stairing at something .. i followed his gaze to see what captured him this bad NOT to actually EAT ..Oh he's stairing at Dannie .. "she's cute isn't she ?" i asked him silently "yeah, veryy" he answered zombie-like .. suddenly he whiped his nick i could've sworn i heard a crack .. "what ..!! NO .. i mean ..yah .. i mean ...... hi Liam ??" i chuckled to myslef at his reaction -yah he so like her- "go for it!" i simply tell him .. he just shruggs and says "i don't know .. i mean i only met her like couple hours ago .. i don't know her " .. " and what if she says no ..what if she doedn't like me back ??" he added .. "but what if she says yes?" i shot back .."idon't know Liam .. i just don't know " ..

Addie's pov

Harry and Zayn finally got out of the room after what felt like forever .. which was just, what 30 mins maby .. anyway  .. i was so worried that Zayn might of told Harry  .. i'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally deeeeeeaaaaplyyyyyyyyyy worrieeeed !!!!!!

Dannie's pov

OMG!! Harry and Zayn finally got out of the room .. we weren't doing anything really ..Liam was talking to Niall about something that looked so important .. ooh Niall *le drools* - not really that would be super awkward- oh and Louis was watching some show on TV and talking to us a bit ..anyways, when harry got out of the room i looked over at Addie who's face just turned so red .. even more than it already was !! "Addie .. realx babe.. don't be such a wuss nothing happened  .. i bet they were just talking about who has the best hair or the cutest butt ... i don't know !!" i told her chuckling to make her feel better ..

Liam's pov

Harry and Zayn got out of the room , finally .. it was a bit boring with out them .. i noticed Addie when Harry got out of the room she turned tomato red !! Dannie was whispering things in her ear to calm her down, i guess .. Suddenly Addie stood up glaring at Dannie and shouting at the top of her lungs "SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TELL NIALL HOW BIG OF A CRUSH YOU HAVE ON HIM .. ACTUALLY HOW MUCH YOU LIKE HIM SO BAD THAT YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET ONE OF HIS FAMOUSE -HORAN HUGS- !!" we all just stood there shocked looking at Dannie who turned bright red as well ... Addie finally took a deep breath and cooled down .. realising what she just said she looked shocked at Dannie and litterly paled falling to the ground "OMG!! Daniie i'm so so sorry i didn't mean it .. i just .. u know how i am when i'm nervous i just can't take any words from anyone u know that !! uugghhh" she managed to get between her sobs .. Dannie just stood up and held Addie in her arms -what!!- she held her tight and cooled her down, the tears then fell from Addie's eyes immediatly .. Dannie just stood there hushing her "shush baby girl .. it's ok " she kept saying again and again to Addie .. then when Addie pulled away Dannie bolted out of the room in flash ...

*************************                   *******************************

ok tell me what do you think about this guys .. besides i like this part but my next is deffintly my FAV chapter yet .. so tell me what you think and hope you like it .. Vote .. Comment and Fan if u can Love you babes ;) xx