chapater 3

So i know that i haven't been on this app for a while so i'm so sorry but i've been in middle of my tests and it kileed me .. so to my appology i'm gonna put 2 or 3 parts tonight and i hope u guys like it .. although i'm upsit that  don't have a singlt vote or comment on my story .. but i have readers and i can't ask for more actually so thanks and i hope you guys like it :)

***************************************************************************************************

Harry's pov

i took them to our room to introduce them to the lads "hey boys .. these are ...!!" i trailed looking at the two lovely girls  "Oh, i'm sorry i'm Dannie and this is Addie " the other girl said "oh, hey beautiful ladies" the boys said in unision  .. the girls were so shy and blushed right away "oooooh, u look just like tomatos now!" Louis teased the girls laughing with the rest of us so did Dannie 'i guess' but i saw that Addie's eye teared a little as she looked so vaunreble at the moment .. i held her hand and whispered in her ear "it's ok, the lads are always like that .. don't worry love " she looked at me with happy smile and hugged me tight then pulled away mumbling a sorry i told her it's ok and smiled my cheeky smile at her .. her friend Dannie suddenly pushed her and started whispering something in her ear .. then suddenly Addie screamed a loud " NO!!" .. we all looked at her shocked, she just mubled another sorry and looked at the ground .. Zayn lifted her chin up with his fingers and asked her what was wrong but she just said it was nothing .. but it looked like she had something in her eyes .. but i pushed it away for the time .... !!

Zayn's pov

I was comferting Addie when something cought my eyes .. Dannie .. i swear to God that she is SO eating Niall with her eyes .. it was so adorable though ..  i took Addie's hand and in her eyes .. she was stairing at Harry but looked away  as soon as she saw me looking at him .. "you like him don't you ?" i asked full of confident "more than just a fan love i mean ??" i added quickly "he wouldn't understand .. he might think i'm just another crazy fan !! please don't tell anyone .." she said with pleading eyes .. "it's ok babe .. we live for our crazy fan, because they are OUR .. but dont worry i won't tell him " i assured her and hold her tight ..

Harry's pov

it's weird .. Zayn and Addie are just talking and taking a glance at me every now and then .. suddenly Zayn comes and asks me if we can bring to our hotel room to hangout with tonight !! i shrugged and said ok, besides the lads really like them already .. so did i actually  .. 15 mins later we were in the hotel room .. then as soon as we got in Zayn pulled to an empty room and locked the door behind us .. "i wanna talk to you .." he simply said "what's wrong ??" i asked worried "look, i wanna talk to you about something but you have to promise me to think about it and tell me the first you finished thinking about it !!" OK !! that was ODD .. i gues .. "ok .. but can you at least tell me what are you talking about mate ??" i asked really nervous .. out of no where he started laughing .. "don't worry you fool" he sobbed between laughs and told me to calm down ..yeah right, jus between his breaths .. but OK !!

Louis' pov

"where are the lads Liam ?"i asked .. " they are just talking or something i guess!!" .. oh ok .. i frowned my brows thinking what they would hide from us ?! ..  Addie's gasp pulled me out of my thoughts.. "what's wrong love ?" Niall asked her at the same time with Dannie ..  and i swer i just saw this feeling in Dannie's eyes .. disturb, no was it .. Payne (<see what i did there ;) ) anyway .. no it would .. i'm just tiered i guess .. back to reality .. then Addie whispered something in Dannie's ear that made her lagh her guts out that she had to hold her stomache from s much laughing ..what's up with those two girls !! suddenly Dannie stood by Addie and started comforting her, but what happened .. i'm just standing there confused as hell as i know for sure Liam and Nial have the same expression as well ..

******************************************************************************

sorry again for the late but this is actually 2 chapters combined .. i hope you like it ..

Vote and Comment  ... Pweeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz i just wanna know how am i doing for now pweez .. anyway i love you readers and i want you to know that you are not just MY READER but you guys are MY FAMILY .. and i really mean it !! <3<3<3 :) xx