Chapter 12

Hi guys!! I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm reallllly sorry about that!! It's just I've been having some tests that really suck so bad!

Anyway, tell me what u think, cuz seriously guys +300 readers and no votes just hurts ! I never know if I did good or not?!!

Maybe, just maybe leave a comment or a little vote down there lovelies?

Oh and if u guys do that I promise I'll upload faster :3

-Danni xoxo

************

Dannie's pov

WTH did I just read on twitter??

Some people are really messed up!! I felt a sudden rage in me and I had to release it, so I did the first thing came on my mind .. Hit what Ever's next to me - so I did - aaahhh actually I felt really good now. Now I see 5 sets of eyes looking at me, "what !!" They all shook their head at me except for Harry who rubbed my shoulder, he leaned and whispered in my ear "it's ok .. I'm gonna fix it don't worry" .. "fix what ?" I asked him. He looked straight into my eyes then looked at my phone, "aha! And how's that exactly??" I asked harshly. "hey, leave it to me ok!!" he replied .. "ok, sorry I just get overprotective some times" I mumbled the last part. "yah I can see this" he mumbled back to me..

Finally we got back home, Or you can say Addie's place. It's home too, you know! Her mother greeted us and invited the boys to stay. they accepted since they had the next concert in several ours still.

We all turned around when we hear a loud scream that literally blew my eardrum. It was Addie! "what? What's wrong ?!!" we all asked worried .. Then they all turned heads to me. Wait, what?! Honestly, I was freaked out by now "What!!" I squeaked out.

Then Addie's mom suddenly looked at me worried and held my hand, then I almost screamed in pain. Well, actually I did scream as she grabbed my wrist. It felt like it was broken. "we should get you to a hospital my child" her mom said quietly. " it's ok mom I can walk to the hospital it isn't that far" I told her mom -I call her mom too!!- "no, I won't let you walk there young lady you hear that!? Come on, let's get you in the car!!" she said firmly. " it's ok, I can take her don't worry ma'am"Zayn told her .. "are you sure??" her mom asked .." yah ma'am I'll drive 'em don't worry..." daddy Liam said. "well, ok then " she finally answered. Then Addie came to me for a second, " hey, once you know what's wrong you sure tell me ok!" .. I nodded ..

•at hospital•

WOW! The ride was weirdly quiet, other than 'are you ok? what's hurting you? Can you move your hand? ' part!

once we entered I said hi's to the people there and got some hey's n hi's back. They signed me up and the doctor came and started checking my hand. I had some x-rays and other stuff like that!

"so, what happened this time

Dannie??" the doctor asked."Oh, you know just hit the car with all my power John!!" I answered casually. The doctor treats me like his baby sister .. He's 29 now .. Young but smart doctor I tell you! Good one! Well, you can say he's my doctor since I always check in for some weird reason .. I swear I Trimble on thin air some times, and I hurt myself badly .. So anyway .. The x-rays came back. "so, Vas Happenin with my hand Johnny!??" I asked him. Zayn just looked at me laughing! "what!! A true directioner here .. Hello!!" I said before smiling at him. The doctor Started with his examination 'I guess', " well, you have two broken fingers, a broken knuckle, and smashed a bone in one finger" ..."aha, delightful Johnny .. So what to do!?" I asked excitedly! "well we better get you ready for surgery to fix those pretty fingers of yours" he stated. "Whoa their pretty boy .." I replied scared, I hate needles.. Imagine surgery!! "A) there's no way in hell am I going in surgery .. B) what the hell with all these fudged up broken stuff ... C) you are such perv you know that?! .. Besides their not pretty!!" I stated laughing like a loon! They just stared at me in silence then erupted in laughter .. "yah yah, of course! go laugh your butts at me!!" I said shaking one hand in air dramatically .. "ok seriously though go to room 214 to get ready for surgery" he said all professionally "b-bu.. But I .. I'm s-s-scared " I was barely able to chock out ... What? i hate hospitals .. Don't care if I come alot .. But never in my life I had surgery other than when I was 7 cuz i had to put some freaking tube in my ear to stop from being deff ... But that's it ...