chapter 6

sorry guys .. long time no see. i have alot of test this while so it's hard between studying, writing and typing here .. so if you just bare with me i'd be greatful ... and i'm quit sad cuz i have like 48 readers but 0 likes and comments ... oh iand of course i wanna dadecate this chapter to my #1 Fan ever .. also my very first dadecation as well :)  @GemmaTann i wanna say thx babe .. and hope you like this chap .. so i'll leave you to it :)) xx

***************************************

-i found her .. she's ok!!- Niall texted me .. oh thank God, that's a relief .. i told the lads that everything is allright and they were relieved as well ..but what broke my heart that Addie was still crying .. she kept repeating the same words 'what have i done??' ..'i'm sorry' .. 'i didn't mean it!!' .... i held her close to me and told her that it was all ok now and there's nothing for her to worry about ..she then calmed down and stopped crying .. "let's take you home now, ok!" .. "ok" she answered quitely .. the boys gave her hugs saying their goodnight's and goodbye's .. they all told her not to worry and it's allright and assured her that nothing happened ..

*in the car*

the way to her place was silent except her giving directions to her place .. her head was resting on the window while she was just staring at the streets with red eyes from her crying .. "don't be upset Addie" i told her quitely .. "no, it's my fault .. i always mess everything up .. even now when i meet you guys .. you don't know how i feel right now .. i mean meeting you guys was always just a dream to me .. and Dannie surprising me with the tickets was making part of this dream come true .. and here i am repaying her with that!!" she said on the verge of tears .. i held her close never wanting to see any tear falling from her beautiful eyes ever again .. "and what's worse that she's just .. she's just sensitive and she always guets hurt fast .. i always hurt her and she doesn't say anything, doesn't do anything .. it scares me .. i don't know how she handels me ??"  she conitnued .. "don't over think about it now Addie .. everything's gonna turn right .. trust me " i told her.. "besides .. like i said Niall found her .. and i bet she DID get one of those HORAN HUGS now, right??"  she laughed this time tightining her arms around me ..i backed for a moment wipinghere tears with my thumb ..she just smiled while blushing .. "your smile is so beautiful .. why ruining it with those tears now??" she blushed deeper shade of pink at my words .. we exchanged numbers and i told her that i'd call her tomorrow. she kissed me on my cheek and thanked me for the ride and with that she got out of the car heading to her house .. i waited for her to be inside then i went back to our hotel and was surprised there were no fans outside .. so it was quit easy task to go up to my room and get a long long sleep after that tiring day ..

******************************************************

sorry, i know it was short but i had to cut it here so i continue the rest in the next chapter so you guys under stand it :)