chapter 2

AN: so this has like only 8 readers since i posted it .. i know its only the first chapter thats uploded but it'd be great if u guys tell others about it .. plus i have like 0 votes .. how sad :( but i'll leave u to it now :) xx

- - - - -- - - - -- -- - - - - - -- - - - -- -

Harry's pov

so we got to the hotel and we got a suit with two rooms inside it .. we entered the rooms .. "THIS IS MINE!!" Niall shouted .. "it's the closest to the kitchen..what!!" he added .. we all looked at him funny and laughed .. each room had two beds so Liam said his sharing room with niall .. 'GREAT that'll leave me eith my LOUIS !!' oh and ZAYN too :) -right..he's gonna stay all day staring at the mirror..- "where's the mirrors??" Zayn immediatly asked ..could'ny of guessed haha ..after that we went to our rooms to check em .. 'nock nock' the door was nocking, Liam got up from his chaire and answered it .. Paul came through the door greeting us "hey boy" .. "hey Paul" we all answered .."so u guys have to get ready in 20 max !!" he said .."yeah sure " we said in union .. after Paul left wer started getting ready for our first concert in this tour in US

Addison's pov

WOW..today i'm finally going to 1D's concert .. First raw too !!"go get ready sweetii.. or u'll be late for ur concert.." mom called from down stairs ..waking me up frommy daydream .. oh i was just imagining how Harry looked in real life :) !! any =way .. i got up and had a quick shower and 1D top and jeans-shorts .. my phone vibraited, i glanced at ID andit was Dannie ..(A=Addie / D=Dannie)

D-hey girl .. where r u ?

A- i'm just finished .. come pick me up !!

D-too late.. i'm already down ,, come quick !!

we ended the call and drove to the concert ..

Danni's pov

OMG!! we're at the concert now and the boys were coming on stage now!! i was litterly screaming their names !!well .. Addie was too .. i mean who wouldn't ..we were all fangirling at the moment ... The boys started singing with moments, more than this .. and other few songs, then it was time for twitter Q. !! it said : @harry_styles .. would u date a directioner Hazza ??

Addie's eyes got so wide and she held her breath waiting for the answer like the other girls as well .. "omg!! look at urself Addie !!" i said teasing her .. "ya right..if it was Niall u would get ur leds cut off waiting for the answer haha" she shot back glairing playfully .."ya, well it's Harry now not Niall . right??!!" i shot sticking my tounge out ..

Harry's pov

we were answering thw twitter Q. when i answered that question "maby, i don't care who i'll date .. i only care about their personality .." then i heard ows and screamings from the girls .. suddenly a girl cought my eyes, she was the most beautiful one of them .. i winked at her and she just stood there stuned and speecheless .. a moment passed by before she reialised and blinked a few times blushing like mad .. Adorable .. i thought!! after the whole thing finished i asked Paul to to get her backstage .. then he nodded to me .. 10 minuits later he came back with the two girls .. one of them was the one i told him to get with her, her friend i guess .. "she wouldn'tg come without her friend with her " Pul whispered in my ear .."it's ok Paul, thanks !" i said to him .."hey ladies " i said flirting and winked at them .."hey " they answered "so, come with me to meet the rest of the lads now, well ya..!" i told them .. they just nodded and followed silently ..

------------------------- ------------------------ ----------------

so how do u think so far guys .. i'm sorry but i have tests for like two weeks straight .. and probably will be late at posting next chapters but tell me what do u think so far ..

and comment to tell me how do u think and don't forget to VOTE :)