Chapter 10

Hey, I know I upload really slow .. But it's really hard thinking of things to write lately !!! Specially with 2 stories but i really try my best !! Hope u enjoy :)

-Dannie xoxo

************££££££££**********

ZAYN's pov

I asked Dannie to stay too cuz it's gonna be boring without Harry .. he's gonna 'busy' with Addie .. I mean just sitting and chatting btw u pervs XD. anyway, She said she'll ask her mom .. So we waited for couple minutes then she came and said her mom was ok with it .. Me and the lads were thrilled .. We loved them both .. They were like our baby sisters .. Except Addie for Harry of course .. Cuz that would be waaaay wrong XD!!!

Louis's pov

We went back to the hotel, Dannie and Addison were with us of course.

We took a shower and the girls Waited for us, we went two by two, Cuz we had two bathrooms in the hotel room .. Suit actually .. Finally the girls took their showers and we were watching tv while waiting ... "I'm hungry ...I want fooood" Niall said .. "aren't you full from what you ate the whole day ?" i asked laughing knowing the answer .."NO !" me and him both said at the same time .. The boys laughed at us and Niall glared at me, if only looks could kill I'd be so dead right now, thy thought alone made me laugh even harder...

Niall's pov

The girls were taking shower. So I made Harry make dinner ... I heard hums coming from Dannie' s bathroom so I got closer ... I heard the most angelic voice singing .. a song for a singer I love ... Let me give u a hint, what I heard goes like that .. "fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars ..." I just stood outside the bathroom door listening to Dannie .. Suddenly, I felt tapping on my shoulder, i jumped frightened ... "what the HELL are you doing ?!" it was Louis .. "mmm.. Nothing !!" I answered innocently .. "well, that doesn't seem like nothing to me !!" he said .. "seriously I'm doing nothing, she just sounds really good .. Besides I really like that song that's it !!" I answered defensively .." ya what ever keeps you sleep at night !!" he said before leaving. After that I left to eat as well ...

Harry's pov

Finally the girls came out and got dressed .. Addie was in light orange dress ...it looked gorgeous on her. She let her hair dry naturally .. She was so beautiful .. "wow !!" was all I was able to get out !! She blushed and giggled .. She came and sat by me on the couch .. I just pulled her on my lap and held her tight ... She hugged back and we were holding each other for a while ... It was magical ... We just sat there in each others arms ..

ZAYN's pov

The girls got out and sat on the couch with us .. Addie was wearing an orange floral dress and her hair was still a little wet. she was pretty 'but I don't really like her like that, she's like a sister guys!' .. And Dannie came out at the same time ... Dannie was wearing boxers, it had spongebob all over it in different faces and poses .. Funny and cute 'I though', and a t-shirt, It was black with -I  1D- on it ... "wow .. True directioner I see !!" I said teasing her. she blushed and turned he face .."hey, I was spouses to be home by now not with you guys !!" she retorted ... We all laughed and I came to her and hugged her, then held her up and spinned around .. She was just laughing like a five years old kid and screaming "PUT ME DOWN .... Put me down ZAYN!!" I laughed at her then handed her to Niall who put her on the couch .. "that's not funny, you know that!?" she said frowning while hiding a smile ..

Dannie's pov

Zayn finally decided to give me to Niall who put me on the couch and sat next to me ... "Harry, go make us some popcorn and snacks.. It's movie night !!" Niall said giving Harry the best 'puppy dog face' he could master, ooh that's so cute .. I saw Harry holding Addison so I didn't want them to be interrupted really. So I got up and headed to the kitchen. "it's ok guys, you stay I'm going to get the stuff !!" I told Harry .. Harry mouthed to me 'thank you' I just mouthed back 'you're welcome'. I popped popcorn got cokes and got some nachos with cheese "wow, you have all essentials here I see!" I said whistling .."duh, of course we do .. It's movie night !" louis retorted from the living room, sassily of course .. We watched the movie together. Addie and Harry were making out for over half of the movie 'of course' I thought to myself .. Then I asked them "where am I sleeping guys !!", Niall answered "you can sleep with me !!" I just felt my face blush so bad that all my body was in heat ... "NO, I didn't mean that!!" he said fast correcting himself .." I mean sleep at the same bed with me cause we don't have a spare bed in here !!" he added quickly .. it got awkward for a moment there .."oh, of course .. But I guess I'll just sleep on the couch. That'll be fine with me dint worry" I assured him .."no you're not, I'm still up and I wanna video-chat El tonight" Louis said .."so what's it gotta do with me !!" I asked confused ... "cause I share my room with Hazza and Zayn .. And I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be sleeping with my Hazza-Bear tonight!!" he said winking to Harry, Addie blushed and Harry held his heart faking hurt before he got it and blushed as well, "besides I'm not sleeping with Zayn either cause he's just gonna be waking up accusing me of messing up his hair while sleeping!! Sooo, you're gonna take Niall's bed and I'll stay here smartypants !!" he just added in a sassy way then snapping his fingers .. I just laughed at him and walked in Niall's room and laid on the bed .. A few minutes passed, then I felt warm arms holding me .. "good night Dans " he said .. " goodnight Nialler" I said, then we both fell a sleep .. it was the best feeling in the, world to have his arms rapped around me protectively .. Oh God, look at me .. I'm in love with 1/5 boy band who is my idol in life and I met him, and I'm actually sleeping in the same bed as him with his arms wrapped up around me, can life get better !!!

Addie pov

Dannie went to sleep, after her Niall .. Then the rest of us were really tiered from all the swimming today ... So me and Harry decided to go to sleep, he took of every piece of clothes that was on him off leaving him butt-naked !! .. I blushed and turned away "can you please put something on .. Please !!" I begged him giggling non-controllably.." oh right, Sorry" he said sheepishly grinning, then put his boxers on .. "is that ok love ?!?" he asked "ya sure, they work just fine !!" I said giggling .. He then gave me a goodnight kiss and held me tight in his strong arms. I felt him taking me in his embrace "goodnight beautiful" he said, "good night babe" I said back .. Then we both got drifted in a deep sleep ..

*******££££££**

I'm sorry but that's enough foe me for today.. Bye :)