Chapter 9 (the water park 1)

So peeps today is my last exam 'geology' eew ... Anyway like I promised I'm gonna spend spring break writing and updating as much as I can on "Another world" and "The alpha is WHAT?" so just bare with me a little pllz ... And thank you guys so so much ... Now I have 156 readers on this story ... So proud, I honestly thought 100 max .. And I still have many chapters so .. Yeah

Anyway ... Leave you to the story ..

-Dannie xoxo

*****£**********

Harry's pov

We waited like 10 mins outside ... 'why are they taking so long' we all thought!!! Finally The girls got in the van .. I told Addie to sit next to me ... She did ... Dannie sat in the back in an empty row .. Niall jumped sitting next to her "hey Dannie " Niall said "hi" she replied shyly "so you look ... Hot!!" he blurted out laughing nervously .. She blushed and said thx lightly .. "so do you !!" she added turning away fast .. Now Niall blushed ... It was like two tomatoes sitting back ..

I looked at Addie and she was looking at them giggling. I kept staring at her then put my arm around her waist. she blushed and looked in my eyes .. I got lost in her sky blue eyes they were the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen ... suddenly I find myself leaning in and she did the same, then I felt my lips crashing on hers .. She kissed back .. I was surprised she did .. But it felt so good ... Then I heard someone cleaning their throat ... We both pulled away blushing. She giggled .. i turned to see who is it? ..It was Dannie .. She was glaring at me ... I just turned my face to Addison again .. She was smiling at me, and that was enough to me ...

Addison's

Harry put his arm around my waist .. I liked it alot ... Then he looked at me .. I got lost in his gorgeous green eyes. out of no where he leaned close to me .. I found myself leaning too, suddenly .. His lips crashed into mine .. I was shock for a minute but then I kissed back .. It was great .. I hear Dannie cleaning her throat .. I glared at her then I found her glaring at both me and Harry .... I turned right away looking at the ground ... Then I looked at Harry smiling .. I smiled back ...I stared at his dimples .. I LOVE dimples ... Specially his .. They were mesmerizing.. I just stared at them .. Then I gave him I quick pick on his lips .. He just stared at me then held me tight and gave me a HUGE kiss on my cheek ... I just laughed at it ... It was so cute !! We finally got to the park ..

Niall's pov

We finally got to the park ... all the ride was me and Dannie just talking .. We talked like we've know each other for ages ... I really liked Dannie .. But I didn't know if she feels the same!!!!

We got in and paid for our intrence fee and found a great spot to settle in ..

Me and the boys took our shirts and shorts off... I caught Addie looking at Harry's body ... I told Dannie and we both laughed till we both held our stomach from pain of laughter ... Everyone looked at us like we're crazy .. But Addison just blushed and looked away...

Danni's pov

When we finished laughing we looked around and the boys were looking at us like we were insane ...

Then I told Addison to take off her shirt and shorts so we could go swim .. She looked at me an told me to do so first ... She's alittle shy... so I agreed ... When I took off my shirt I heard wolf whistles. I just laughed and put it in the bag ... Then we all heard alittle boy yelling "MOM..MOM, IT'S A GIRL NOT A BOY! I TOLD YOU SO!!" I just looked at him then his mom .. She was glaring at me .. I just told him what a cute boy he was then smirked at his mom ... She gasped and left .... The boys laughed at me ...!!! Actually I think it's quit funny that people thought I was a boy ... I could get more girls like that *wink*. then I took off my shorts and the boys saw my trunk ... I put my shorts in the bag as well... Then louis asked smirking pointing at my trunks "so when are you taking off this piece ?!!"..."I'm not ..!!" I told him laughing ... suddenly Zayn looked at my belly shocked ... "what!! What wrong .!!" I asked concerned ... "OMG!! U have six-packs .!!!" he said shocked ... Me and Addie just laughed as we looked at each other ... "oh that!! Ya.. So, Can't a girl have abs !!??" Addie said smirking at Zayn .."ok ... How the BLOODY HELL did you do that .. I thought it's impossible for a girl to do that ?!?" Liam added ... "oh ... It's just massive workouts - alot of protein- veggies- water - and alot of patience!!" I answered "and how long did it take if I may ask ?!?" niall asked .. "mmm.. About 5 months .. Yah ..!!" I said .. " oh .. Seems legit ..!!" Harry added .. I laughed a little .. Then I said "ok , now take your shirt and shorts off babe" I told Addie .. She looked at me then took it off .. Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of her ... I elbowed Niall .. Then we both went hysterical again ..

Harry's pov

I really don't what's with Dannie and Niall. they're laughing like some crazy maniacs I swear ... Anyway ... Addison took her shirt and shorts off ... Wow!! she really beautiful and her bikini is really cute and adorable ... 'wait .. What!!' I thought to myself as reality hit me .. "did you just call her babe!?!" I asked Dannie glaring at her ... "yah, so !!!" she replied amused at me ... "wait... Someone's jealous here!!" she adds winking ... I blushed and faced the floor ... Addie came and lifted my face up with her delicate fingers .. She whispered in my ears " it's fine .. She's just kidding .. Beside, I find what you did there so cute" .. My face lit up and I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as I held her close to me with my arms around her waist .. She put her arms around my nick .. then I kissed her, she kissed back .. It was even better than the one we had in the van ... Dannie cleared her throat ... I glared at her and said "you can do it till day, I won't let go " then I stuck my Tongue out at her and looked to Addie again .."where were we ?!!" I ask her smiling .. Then she kisses me again, the kiss deepened by the second, few seconds later I sucked on her lower lip .. She giggled in-between the kiss ... Then nippled my upper lip ... It felt so good ... she welcomed my tongue in her mouth as I slid it across her bottom lip before sliding it between her lips... She let me explore her mouth with my tongue ... Then I played with her tongue alittle and welcomed hers in my mouth ... We must've stayed for awhile cuz the guys were gone.

we saw Dannie coming back with bags of food from McDonalds ... She just glared at me ... We both pulled away from the kiss ..I have to admit ... I felt butterflies and sparks every where .. It was the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life !!

*******£££££££*

enough of that for today .. Oh btw this is my #1 favorite chapter yet !!! Hope u enjoy

VOTE .. COMMENT ... FAN