Reunion

It has a been a while!! This isn't as long as I might usually do one but I'll do my best to keep fluent with This!!

------------------------------

A few hours passed and Yugi was sat with the little girl, whose name turned out to be Emma. Emma was a very sweet little girl, constantly babbling about everything even if she didn't fully understand it. She knew lots of words for her age and understood most of them as well, she had asked Yami very nicely to not separate her from Yugi, but said nothing about Heba.

So at the moment, Emma was sat on the bed on Yugis lap, asleep curled into him. She has tucked her head into his shoulder and is snoring softly.

"So, Heba is your brother?" Yami probes carefully, not wanting to upset him but also wanting some form of explanation.

Yugi's mouth tightens slightly into a line but he nods once, firmly. "Yes, he is, we were separated as children but I guess we both ended up here,"

"Heba is Atem's personal slave, so if you ever run into my brother, you will probably see him too." Another nod from Yugi has Yami continuing. "Emma, she can't exactly stay here. She's too young to be kept in the palace without reason and slave relations aren't exactly a strong resolve..."

Yugi looked like he was going to either cry or scream as he wrapped his arms tighter around Emma. "You...you can't take her away. She's only little..."

"I'm thinking of letting someone else raise her, you will be needed for your duties as well as the fact you will not have much free time. Heba will also be needed for his own duties, as im sure you're aware. So I'm suggesting Emma goes with Priest Isis, she will have much more free time. You can still visit her of course but she will be under the care of Isis,"

Yugi slowly nods, coming to an understanding as he gently loosens his hold on Emma's small body.

"Alright, as long as she isn't being kept from us..."