Taken

Yugi slowly stirred as he woke up. He was in immense pain as he tried to move, then found himself tied to a pole with his hands behind his back. He yelped in pain when he tried to move forwards. He slowly forced his eyes to snap open and see the metaphorical monster stood before him. 

"Alva..." Yugi whimpered, his eyes wide with fear. "N-No!" He begged as Alva drew a long black blade from his robe and Yugi tried to pull away from the pole. 

"There's no way you can use your extremely over powerful skills now." Alva torments Yugi as Yugi shivers in fear. "Your hands are restrained and your feet useless." He taunts and Yugi tenses. 

Alva plunges the blade into Yugi's stomach, forcing Yugi to bite into his lip to prevent the pained scream from coming out. Alva groans and pulls it out, then ramming it into Yugi's chest. Blood trickled from Yugi's lip and he winces. 

It's been six months already. Yami hasn't found Yugi yet and Yugi's slowly losing faith that he will. Yugi's been tied up in the same position for six whole months. He is littered in scars, both mental and physical ones. His head hangs, his eyes dull, his hair limp. He is covered in dirt from Alva refusing to bathe him. Yugi doesn't want to die though. He stopped holding his screams in after 2 months. 

Yugi slowly opens his eyes and sighs. Still seeing the same blood-stained concrete floor in front of his eyes as he had the past six months. The sigh that left his mouth was strained and contained pain within it. Blood fell from his mouth as a slight cough was forced to come out. The door bangs open, causing Yugi to tense, expecting to have yet another mental abuse session from Alva. Lighter footsteps than Alva's race down the steps and Yugi is quickly embraced by a familiar body. 

"I found you...I'm so sorry..." Yami's baritone voice now seemed broken as he hugged Yugi. "Look at me..." He begs worriedly and Yugi silently shakes his head, trembling. 

"H-Heba...Ryou...J-Jou..." Yugi weeps and Yami unties Yugi before lifting him into his arms. "Malik..." Yugi mumbles and Yami starts walking but Yugi doesn't move to get a better grip. 

Yami lifts Yugi onto his horse and rides full speed back to the palace. When they arrive back, Yami steps down with Yugi in his arms. Yami slips inside unnoticed and to his chambers. He lies Yugi on his bed and steps outside, grabbing a servant and ordering that the priestess is brought to his chambers. He returns to see Yugi curled up, crying on the bed. 

"Yugi. It's going to be alright." Yami told him and Yugi trembles in fear as Yami speaks. "I won't hurt you." He promises. 

Soon, the priestess hurries in and spots Yugi. She asks Yami to step outside and he obliges as she runs to Yugi and holds him in her arms. 

"Jounichi's been worried." She whispers and Yugi froze. "Shh, let me check these, okay?" She asks and Yugi nods, relaxing a bit.