Spilling Everything

Yami stirred to find Yugi nowhere to be seen. He sat up quickly and heard a cringe worthy voice outside his door. He got up and slipped a robe on to cover himself before he opened to door in time to see Princess Tea slap Yugi hard. Yugi touched his cheek and then looked down again.

"I would prefer it if you did not touch my personal servant without my permission." Yami told the annoying Princess.

Tea had short brown hair and ocean blue eyes. She wore a short tight dress that clung to her curvy figure and exposed far too much chest. Tea was always trying to get in bed with Yami, but only for his money.

"Yami-kins!!" Tea called with joy and tried to cuddle him but Yami pushed her away. "This little slave was being rude to me!" She moaned and pointed at Yugi, who was still silent.

"That's my personal servant, Tea, so I suggest you leave before I get you punished for hitting my servant." Yami warned and Tea quickly rushed off, seeing Atem nearby. "Get inside now, Yugi." Yami ordered and Yugi slowly went into the room.

Yami followed and Yugi stood silently, like he was expecting to be hit. Yami just sighed and sat down on his bed before looking to Yugi.

"Yugi. Why did she hit you?" Yami asked and Yugi looked over, then down again. "Come over." He told him and Yugi slowly walked to face him, but Yami stopped him kneeling by directing Yugi onto his lap.

Yugi blushes a deep red and Yami smirked before wrapping his arms around Yugi. Yugi was nervous but stayed there as he felt comfortable.

"Tell me everything Yugi." Yami whispered in his ear, gently nibbling it. "I won't have you killed." He promised and Yugi looked at the floor.

"I'm a Kylo. Your father hunts them and so does your brother. They killed my parents when they defended themselves and accidentally hurt you. I was captured shortly after but I hid my ears so I looked like an orphan, Yami. Ra was always on my side and eventually I was praised as a son of Ra itself since I was so lucky..." Yugi whispered and Yami's shocked.

"It's ok." He whispered and Yugi's shaking slightly. "Because I'll hide you from them. They will never know." Yami told him and then scooted back on the bed.

"Master..." Yugi murmured and Yami looked up and saw his eyes tinted gold and pink. "Please...may I be excused?" Yugi asked and Yami rolled them around so Yami was hovering over Yugi's body, which made the smaller writhe to control himself.

"I know your in hear, little one. So why not spend it together?" He offered seductively and Yugi was shocked, but happy.

Yugi knew he was falling for the Prince and it wouldn't work, but now it could. He knew what Yugi was and it could actually work...

Lemon start ( A/N : Please be aware this is my first lemon scene plz don't judge)m

Yami captured Yugi's lips in a passionate kiss and Yugi leant up and tangled his fingers in Yami's hair as he deepened the kiss. Yami started to leave butterfly kisses all over Yugi's neck before gently tugging Yugi's shirt off. There were no meetings today so they had all day and Yami had locked the door.

Yūgi began to squirm slightly when Yami left teasing butterfly kisses all over Yugi's porcelain skin on his chest and his hands ran down Yugi's soft sides, making Yugi moan softly. Yugi watched as Yami slid down the bed and removed Yugi's skirt, making Yugi gasp as cold air hit his member before it was engulfed in a hot cavern. Yami smirked as he bobbed his head and sucked gently on Yugi's member. He held Yugi's sides down firmly but not too firm that he hurts Yugi.

Yugi moaned feverishly and came in Yami's mouth, now at a loss for words as he catches his breath.