Meeting The Pharaoh

Yugi sat beside Yami, eating silently as Yami spoke to his older brother Atem. Atem and Yami could have been mistaken for twins but Atem is a year older than Yami. Atem and Yami look exactly identical except Atem has deeper tan skin.

"So...who's the little guy who looks like us?" Atem asks and Yami turns to Yugi and then back. "He looks like he could be our brother." Atem joked and Yugi remains silent.

"He's my new personal servant." Yami admits and Atem looks puzzled before Yami sighs. "You know Father wants us to get personal servants, Atem." Yami reminds him and then smirks.

"I know...it's just you always refused before. Why the change in attitude?" Atem questioned and Yami sighed. "Father has been pestering us for years..." Atem mumbled and Yami gently slapped Atem round the back of the head.

"Atem! I'm allowed to cave into Fathers persistence." Yami pointed out and Yugi silently finished and waited for the prince. "Besides, the little guy seemed so...hurt. I felt drawn to him." Yami added and Atem smirked before continuing to eat.

Soon enough, the meeting had begun and Yugi didn't dare even speak. Yami was announcing his opinion whenever he could as well as Atem. Once the day was over, Yami awarded Yugi with some free time. Yugi knew where to go instantly. He bowed to Yami before leaving and walked towards the gardens, where the dancers would be practising. He watched as a few thin boys were dancing with a few girls that tried to seductively dance to gain the boys attention. Yugi didn't miss the flash of white hair that belonged to one of the boys that was dancing. Yugi watched the boy in particular as he danced with a big breasted woman with blonde hair who kept trying to press closer to him. Everytime she took a step forward, he'd take two back, giving a tango look to their dance. The boy finished dancing and slipped off, where he saw Yugi's hair and surprised expression.

"Yugi." The boy whispered and tip-toed over to Yugi, who embraced him in a hug. "I haven't seen you since you were about 7!" The boy cried and Yugi smiled.

"I missed you, Ryou. How's Anya, I haven't heard from her lately." Yugi admitted and Ryou smiled happily. "And Jou and Malik?" He added in an instant.

"Anya's good, she recently recovered from her first childbirth." Ryou told him, causing Yugi to look worried. "She's ok, I promise. She isn't that weak girl you remember. She had a healthy baby girl called Masika and she's about 3 now." Ryou updated and Yugi smiled happily. "And Jou's with the dancers too. He's one of the best, besides me of course." Ryou giggled and Yugi smiled.

"Yeah, I can't stand that darn prince." Yugi mumbles and Ryou's confused. "He treats me like a dog and I can't stand it." Yugi mutters sadly and Ryou gently hugs him. "I'm not a damn dog! He treats me like one and I just want to spill-" Yugi is cut off by Ryou slamming his hand over his mouth and putting Yugi into a headlock.

"Don't say a thing to him." Ryou warns and Yugi pulls free. "He can't know who you are, he'll kill you." Ryou warns and Yugi nods, rubbing his neck and Ryou sighs a little.

"Tell Jounichi I miss him, Ryou." Yugi tells him with a smile before Ryou hurries back to the group to join in the group practise. "I'll see ya later, Ryou." Yugi murmurs to himself before sitting down as Yami enters the gardens.

When Yami sees Yugi watching the dancers, he sneaks up behind him, but Yugi turns to him quickly and spotting who it is, bows. Yami sighs and tells him to stand. Yugi obeys in silence and Yami sits on the floor beside the flowers where he could clearly see the skilled dancers.

"Don't you think they're good?" Yami asks and Yugi's shocked, but nods slightly. "Can you dance, Yugi?" Yami asks and Yugi nods silently.

"Yes, master. May I ask why you ask?" He questions quietly and Yami looks to the dancers.

"There is a ball coming up and many girls may ask to dance with you." Yami admits and Yugi's confused. "I can see your confusion, Yugi." Yami noticed and Yugi snaps into reality.

"Well...why would a mere servant like myself be there?" Yugi asks and Yami's confused. "And why would anybody ask me to dance. I'm a worthless slave after all." Yugi tells him sadly and Yami sighs.

"You are not a slave, Yugi. You are my personal slave." Yami corrects him and then thinks. "And princesses are probably going to ask you to dance as you are beautiful." Yami tells him quietly, causing Yugi's face to redden.