Finally Getting Help

Yugi lie unconscious on Prince Yami's bed as Prince Yami sits beside him, gently clasping his hand. Yugi stirs and Yami stands quickly, regaining his regal composure. Yugis amethyst eyes flutter open and meet the princes deep crimson orbs. Yugi startled awake and sat up hastily.

"M-My Prince..." Yugi stutters and bows hurriedly. "Why am I in your bed, your highness?" Yugi asked nervously and Yami smiles a little.

"You were ill and the priestess told me to take you to rest. I didn't know where slaves sleep, so I brought you here." Yami explains and Yugi bounces to his feet and bows low. "Why do you bow so low, it must be painful." Yami adds and Yugi shakes his head.

Yami sighs and motions for Yugi to sit on the bed, which Yugi does nervously. Yami presses his hand against Yugi's forehead and sighs, then pushes Yugi back down onto the bed.

"You're still sick, slave." Yami told him firmly and Yugi allowed himself to be held down. "You're very pale, slave. What's your name?" He questioned and Yugi felt a little scared.

"Y-Yugi, your highness..." Yugi told him while shaking in fear. "A-and I insist that I feel a lot be-better, your highness...I wouldn't want Ushio to be worried about where I am..." Yugi added nervously.

"Why do you want to go back after what he did to you?" He asks and Yugi flinched a little at the memory. "Would you rather go back to Ushio and live through hell or become my personal servant?" He questioned and Yugi kept his eyes down.

"Please...don't send me back to Ushio...master..." Yugi begged causing Yami to smirk a little.