"If you go out in the woods today"

I know I'm a terrible person for going on hiatus for so long when it comes to this story, don't hate me, I'll try to update this story as often as possible, please don't hate me.

The men silently as well as quite quickly continued on their way, their horses steps crushing the twigs and leaves beneath them with a significant 'crunch' 'crunch' 'crunch', the weight of the flower now in their possession settling on their shoulders, weighting their hearts slightly. They were so focused on continuing forward that they didn't notice the way the shadows around them seemed to bend and bleak out, they didn't notice the way everything seemed to darken behind them, with every step they took.
In a flash, a tentacle like thing stretched out and knocked Elyan and Gwaine from their horses, causing them to cry out in shock as the shadows around them began to wrap around them, pulling them out of view. The others spun around, Leon, Arthur, Percival and Mordred turning just in time to see the two men dragged away.
A voice, eerie and dark, seemingly dripping with insanity spit throughout the darkness, causing the horses to rear dangerously, almost knocking the 4 men to the ground.

"w̴̠̭͎̤͈͎̥̽ͥ̊̚h̦̟̉̑ͨ̓̚͟y͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌ h̦̟̉̑ͨ̓̚͟a̵̩͈̭̰ͮͣ̆̊͞v̢̭͚̳̪̿̽ͩ̂̏ͯ͊ͅͅę̞̺̳̮͔̖͂ͨ͘ y͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑uͭ͗ͮ̈ͯ͊͛ͪ͠͏̟͎͠ ţ̩̯̳̻̙̦ͦͩ̽͂ͩ̍͒ͭ͘͜a̵̩͈̭̰ͮͣ̆̊͞k̴̖̯̩̫̥̽̌͊̽͒ͦę̞̺̳̮͔̖͂ͨ͘n̼̺̩̟̞̺̣̈ͩ́ͣ̒͗͆͒ m̪̝̼̖̫̌͋̏ͣͩ̆ͪ͢͞ͅy͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌ f̢̣̯̟̰̑̈́ͪ̚l̖͕̹̿̎ͫ͑͘͡o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑w̴̠̭͎̤͈͎̥̽ͥ̊̚ę̞̺̳̮͔̖͂ͨ͘r̪̮̖ͣ̌ͧṡ̷̛͎̗̟̑͗ͥͧ͌̿?!"

Arthur swallowed quickly before speaking authoritatively, like the king he was,
"My friend was dangerously injured and poisoned in the process, these flowers are the only things that can heal him."

Again, the voice spoke, a chill spreading down everyone's backs,

"w̴̠̭͎̤͈͎̥̽ͥ̊̚h̦̟̉̑ͨ̓̚͟y͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌ h̦̟̉̑ͨ̓̚͟a̵̩͈̭̰ͮͣ̆̊͞v̢̭͚̳̪̿̽ͩ̂̏ͯ͊ͅͅę̞̺̳̮͔̖͂ͨ͘ y͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑uͭ͗ͮ̈ͯ͊͛ͪ͠͏̟͎͠ ţ̩̯̳̻̙̦ͦͩ̽͂ͩ̍͒ͭ͘͜a̵̩͈̭̰ͮͣ̆̊͞k̴̖̯̩̫̥̽̌͊̽͒ͦę̞̺̳̮͔̖͂ͨ͘n̼̺̩̟̞̺̣̈ͩ́ͣ̒͗͆͒ m̪̝̼̖̫̌͋̏ͣͩ̆ͪ͢͞ͅy͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌ f̢̣̯̟̰̑̈́ͪ̚l̖͕̹̿̎ͫ͑͘͡o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑w̴̠̭͎̤͈͎̥̽ͥ̊̚ę̞̺̳̮͔̖͂ͨ͘r̪̮̖ͣ̌ͧṡ̷̛͎̗̟̑͗ͥͧ͌̿?"

Arthur swallowed weakly before he said,
"I have taken your flowers to heal my friend, to save his life. Will you allow us to do that, or will you try to stop us?" No reply came this time, instead, another large tentacle like extension inched forward, before firmly hitting Leon in the chest, sending him flying into a nearby tree, a loud and thick thud accompanied by a pained grunt in time with and following the impact.
The remaining men pulled their swords from their sheaths, just in time to see the creature that spoke.
A large, dog like creature stepped forward, its 'fur' an inky black, it didn't even look like fur- it looked like slime, like ink dancing on its body. The thing had 4 eyes on top of its head, beady little orbs that seemed to burn a blood red in the air. Large legs beneath the body, long and vile, horrid and long, with stained nails on his paws. Its teeth was visible, jagged and sharp, sharper than Merlin's cheekbones which would cut glass. The thing began to speak again,

"y͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑uͭ͗ͮ̈ͯ͊͛ͪ͠͏̟͎͠ ţ̩̯̳̻̙̦ͦͩ̽͂ͩ̍͒ͭ͘͜o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑k̴̖̯̩̫̥̽̌͊̽͒ͦ m̪̝̼̖̫̌͋̏ͣͩ̆ͪ͢͞ͅy͙͖͔̥̤̼̼̺̖ͮ̋̀̏͛͛̔̊͌ f̢̣̯̟̰̑̈́ͪ̚l̖͕̹̿̎ͫ͑͘͡o̭͔̩͍̾̉ͨ̃ͪͪ̂̐͑w̴̠̭͎̤͈͎̥̽ͥ̊̚ę̞̺̳̮͔̖͂ͨ͘r̪̮̖ͣ̌ͧ.