Illuso

Scintilla drags Illuso through several antique stores.

____________________________________________________________

NOTAS:

This barely even counts as platonic. Certainly not at the begining. I think it can be considered a enemies to friends thing. Even if it's only like that for Illuso.

For those that use public transpor on the regular at the same times of the day. Do you get to know the faces of some of the people? If your unluky you may even identify someone that has a bad habit you despice. Scintilla and Illuso start as barely more than that.

____________________________________________________________

La Squadra HQ is not in the best part of town one could say. In fact it's in one of the worst ones, but that's not where this is going. Unless you're in a fully industrial or business area, there's bound to be people living there. That's why the whole team is more or less familiar with one particular firecracker livin one building down from their base.

Scintilla is a hyper ball of energy with a camera. Illuso would know. He keeps bumping into the menace in his free time. There's no way around it. He regularly visits antique shops in search of interesting mirrors. She makes cheap quality photography for the shop's catalogs, or so he's heard. It's not uncommon for him to be perusin and then bam!, that tornado on legs comes in, asks if there's anything that needs adding to the catalog and, after the usually negative answer she leaves like she came, to go bother some other antique dealer.

It's grating every time. He's on his own, not inconveniencing anyone (well, maybe the shop owners when he spends so much time asking questions only to not buy anything), and then his peace gets interrupted in a most disruptive way. He'd put his money on all the antique dealers in Napoli being familiar with the two of them. It's that kind of community.

He is once again, inconveniencing a shop keep, they don't have anything new but they often know who does, when the door bursts open, flinging the bell.

"Yo! Mirror man!"

"WHAT!"

Honest to God, Illuso hates her. It's not the first time she addresses him, she calls him Mirror Man, because "your always buying mirrors!" She's in a hurry, what's new. The "yo!" was less a greeting and more to call his attention.

"Also, hi Mr Gallo."

"Sorry kid, I got nothing for you."

"Drat!" Whiplash and back to Illuso. "Anyway, no time, you have to hurry!"

"Hurry for what."

She looks at him like he's dumb for asking and should already know, but starts talking again as she moves to take his arm to drag him (or attempt to, he's a cement wall next to the brat).