Melone

Oblio and Melone's somehow salvaged first date.

____________________________________________________________

NOTES:

This chapter is the main reason this exists. One day I woke up with the need of having Melone go on an akward first day that somehow ends in a relationship.

So, blind date for Melone. Things that happen when people get bored.

WARNING:

This two are wrong in the head. The conversation gets real shady real fast. There're mentions of canibalism and rape.

____________________________________________________________

It was a slow day for la Squadra. More like a slow week at that point but it's more or less the same. They don't have any major hits until next week, the members hanging out around base are mostly killing time, catching up on something, or waiting in case a last minute hit would show up. So when something, anything finally happens, they're all over it. Thus, when Prosciutto speaks out loud, he has everyone's attention.

"Who the fuck would post something like this in the comunication chanel?"

He's just opened the general communication channel to look for one of the guys in accounting to check on their "mafia taxes" as Formaggio likes to call it. But instead, he found something that made him feel like he was losing brain cells. And of course everyone was on top of him to pry at the screen before he even gets a chance to scroll by. There, they find an announcement that says:

"Blind Date with a very very hot guy. Men or woman, no preference. He's part of the famiglia and did I say HOT. Tall with the sexiest accent too. If interested contact here: *********"

"Well, that's definitely not a trainwreck. That's the number for the Clean up Team."

Formaggio is already chucking at the mental image. And at the fact that that is the most interesting thing that's happened all day. Illuso is leaning next to him, trying to find the user name (Prosciutto keeps the lettering so very small in his computer) and even Risotto has come to snoop around. On Prosciutto's other side is Melone, leanin way too much on the backrest, and way too close to Prosciutto for the later blond's comfort. And he's been very quiet.

"I just don't get why anyone would put something like this in a channel made for the famiglia."

"I'm guessing this guy is just that desperate to get a date."

"But still..."

"Why don't we call?"

"WTF Formaggio."

"C'mon! Just for fun! It's not like we have anything better to do."