-FORTY FOUR-

Melly's POV:
{Two hours later}
___
"What happened." I asked Ari as soon as I walked back into the hospital room. I'm still at the hospital with Ari. I told everyone to leave after what Ari had said when she came too.

Ari explained she seen Jr will she was out. Jr was trying to get her to come with him but me and Leah stopped her saying Jr wasn't real anymore.

"Jr told me Leah will be with him really soon." Ari said again. I looked at her. I dont know what that mean to be honest. I sat down in the chair near the bed as a nurse walked in.

"She will be discharged in the next hour or two." She said looking at the monitor Ari was hooked too. I nodded my head as she turned around heading back out the door. I looked at Ari as she laid her head back down. I seen tears rolling doing her face.

She was crying.

I pulled out my phone and proceeded to text cam to let him know not to let Bella or Leah out of his eye sight. I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

"This is your fault." I heard Ari said lowly. I sighed again because I knew she was right. I rubbed my face with both hands as she begin to speak again. "Why couldn't you just let me run that day." She said . I looked up knowing she was watching me.

She really didn't want to be here.

"I'm not happy Melly." She said, Her voice was getting louder. "This is all your fault."

"Ari-" I started to say but she cut me off.

"Don't even." she said . "My kid is dead and leah might be next I want out." SHe added. She sat in her bed winching in pain as she got herself straight. I groaned knowing there was no way to keep her. She completely fed up. I should've left it alone this gang shit alone but no melvin wanted to get his hands dirty again.

"I was never happy with you but I pretended because I knew you would hurt me." She said not looking at me.

"I wouldn't Melvin would Ari I-." I spoke up but Ari started to cut me off again. Shit was lowkey pissed me off.

"And you would let him." She said.

The room went silent for awhile nothing was said. I didn't look or say nothing else to her.  "Melly I don't love you I never did." She finally said after a long pause of silence. Hearing those words hurt me to the core. I watched as her eyes teared up. She rubbed her hands together looking at the IV that she was hooked too.

"Lemme snatch it out" I heard Melvin's voice in my head. I closed my eyes and mumbled "No"

"Pussy" Melvin said back. I mentually rolled my eyes. He was the reason she like this. He was the reason all this shit was falling apart. She's afraid of me.

"Did why did you take the ring that night you had Jr." i finally said fighting back the urge to yell at her.

"Because I thought I loved you Melly." She said. "But melvin is a problem." She added.

"You know I can't control him." I said truthfully. Each of us have our own way of thinking.

"WELL TALK TO HIM!" She yelled. "We not kids or nun of dat we full grown adults we shouldn't be in this." She said calming down a little.

"Since we adults you shouldn't try to kill your self. " I said nonchalantly. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it.

The Hospital room door flung open revealing Cameron. He was sweaty and out of breath. I looked up over at him as he bent down to caught his breath.

"Why you not with Leah or Bella." I said.

"Yoo we gotta go now." Cameron said as he walked over to us. He completely ignored my question.

"Melly we got bigger problems." He said fully catching his breath

"What you mean Cam?" Ari questioned.

"Aj up in this bitch with guns and alot of people they looking for Ari melly." He said. I darted my eyes towards Ari. She didn't look afraid but her expression showed that she was pissed.

"He claiming he going to blow this bitch up we gotta go." He said. Ari looked in my direction I guess wanting to know what to do. I could tell she was still made at me but at the same time she trust me with her life. I nodded my head towards Ari and she rolled her eyes before getting up. She snatched the IV out her arm winching in pain.

She picked up her clothes and threw them on. Cam turned around as she got dressed and I stood up to help her but she snatched away.

We heard people screaming and we all looked at the door.

"He doing to much." I heard Ari mumbled. I completely agree but right now we aint finna question him. I just wanna get her to safety. She slid her shoes on after she put on all her clothes.

"stay with her get her home I'll be there soon." I mumbled before walking out the door. I walked own the hall as some nurses and doctors ran through the hall.

I walked further down the hall til I seen a bunch of niggas standing in the main area. I smacked my teeth before leaning against the wall. I pulled out my phone dialing a number I never thought i'd have to dial.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone once they picked up.

"wassup" He replied. "Long time no talk." He added laughing.

I scrunched up my face at his voice. I looked back to see Ari and cam walking out the room heading the other direction then me.

"I need your help." I mumbled into the phone.

__________

-But thoughts?
-What yall think gonna happen.

-Please excuse any mistakes I'vemade with spelling and other things.

-I hope you h=guys enjoyed this chapter. sorry for late updates. <3

Good night/Day my pretty ladies <3

-K