-TWO-

𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"I didn't understand why it had to be me of all people" i say quietly to myself. i've been up for hours because i was scared out of my mind.

last night I was kidnapped by god knows who. I haven't seen his face yet i was to scared to even look at him. I mean i looked up at him but my eyes where so watery i couldn't tell who was there.

I've been here for maybe six hours crying not moving from my spot. "why me" i silently sobbed i just don't under stand how can i got from walking home to seeing a dude get shit to getting kidnapped.

Some dawned on me and i began searching my pockets to look for my phone. "shit" i muttered realizing i didn't have it. "i must have dropped it when i was running" i say rolling my eyes and sighing.

"Dropped what" a tall boy say with dreads n tattoos. My eyes widened at the sight before me. "Oh my gosh i've been kidnapped my Ywn melly" i say in my head. i took me awhile to come to my senses. I'm pretty sure i looked like a dumbass staring at him.

"aye ma im talking to you" he say as he gets closer. "what did you drop"

"I uhh dropped my phone" i say getting a lil scared because he was now really close to me. I could smell his minty breath. He then backed away and turned around and went towards the door.

"oh ight well get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower i will bring clothes in for you" he say walking out the door not giving me a chance to speak. Mane this niggas loves doing that.

I got up and walked out the room that i was in and stood there not knowing where i was suppose to go. i looked around and seen a light skinned boy walking up the stairs and he was eyeing me pretty hard.

"Aye lil mama you lost" he say

"um yeah wheres the bathroom" i say

He didn't say nun once i asked he just grabbed my hand and walked me down the hallway. As we was walking i was looking at everything around me this house was set up nice. we finally made it to what i assume was the bathroom.

"Here's the bathroom" he say and then walked away. damn these niggas rude asf he didn't even tell me his name. I walked inside the bathroom and closed the door. I didn't bother to lock it because melly was suppose to bring me sum clothes.

I turned the water on and made sure it was at good before taking off my clothes and got in. When i got in all thoughts rushed to my head and i started to cry.

Melly pov:

I was downstairs getting ole girls some clothes. I didn't know what she likes so i just got a tee shirt and sum jeans and called it a day. y'all prolly wondering why u have girl clothes. well girls we bring in to fuck and stuff always leave they shit here so i keep them i don't know why. they a strippers tho i don't do those.

I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom and slowly opened the bathroom door and laid the clothes on the toilet and i was finna leave but i heard crying and her talking to herself.

I shook my head and decided not to bother her and i left the bathroom and went to my room n sat on the bed.

Few minutes later i heard a soft voice call my name and i looked up to see ari standing in the doorway.

"yes" i say

"C-can i sit in here" she say and her voice cracked as she talked lowly. she stood in the doorway not moving from her positioning waiting on me to respond.

"yea ight come on" i say and i scooted over on the bed to give her room to lay down. I didn't pay her no mind after that. I focused my attention on the tv forgetting she was there.

I felt a hand go over my stomach n hold onto me tightly. i looked down to see ari arm wrapped around me as she was sound asleep. "she must haven't gotten any sleep" i said to myself as i watched her sleep.

She looked so peaceful as she slept i just wish i didn't have to hurt her. I focused on the tv forgetting about her once again before dozing off into a deep sleep.

---------
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐠𝐨.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲...

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.