Chapter 16

*Nina's P.O.V*
We arrive at the hospital and they take Ian immediately into the operating room. I look down realizing I'm covered in blood. Paul comes running in. He immediately hugs me. We looked like we both came out of a murder scene. We sit down wondering if we should call anyone.
"Nina, what the hell? I mean what. Why would he do this?"
"I don't know. Should we call someone?"
"I mean you can call his mom?"
"I'll wait she is in a fragile state. You know? God, I hope he is going to be okay!"
"Nina he is a fighter he will be fine." Paul put his hand on my leg. After about three hours of sitting in the waiting room a doctor called.
"Ian S--"
Paul and I immediately stood up and walked over to the doctor.
"Hi I'm Nina this is Paul."
"Hi I am Doctor Kraten, were have limited information on what happened, we can figure that out in a minute. Ian hit a major blood vessel. He has lost a lot of blood. I can see that your covered in a lot of it. He will remain in the ICU unit for quite some time. If you don't mind Nina and Paul may we talk in my office?"
Paul and I shook our heads and filtered the doctor into his office. We sat down not knowing what to expect.
"We aren't sure what happened to Ian but what it looks like was a staged suicide. We had to call police in to ask you both a few questions." I looked at Paul his hands were buried in his face. I rest my head on his shoulders trying to home back tears.
*A/N~ hey my loves I am so sorry I haven't updated. So much school stuff and orientation I will be updating this week! Leave your comments! I love each and every one of you!*