Chapter 5

*Nina's P.O.V.*

I feel so helpess. I'm sitting here watching the love of my life shake in fear. All of a sudden the intercom came on.

"You guys okay? You'll be happy to know we just exited the storm. Are ya'll alright. We'll be there in in 5 hours. We were in the strorm for a really long time.'' 

It was over. We went through one of the worst times ever. Everyone took a sigh of relief. Ian looked over at me and smiled and gave me a hug, I hugged him back.

''I'm going to go check on Joseph. Make sure he's not dead.'' Everyone chuckled. I walked through the glass door and knocked on the door.

"It's Nina, are you okay? It's over.''

''Yeah, just got a little sick. I'm cool now. Nothing that can affect Klaus.'' I started laughing. I loved how he made referance to his character on the show.

"Come on love, places to be.'' He said giving me the same cheeky smile he gave Elena in the show. We walked out. 

''You're alive'' Paul yelped.

"What did you think I was dead?'' Jospeh said.

I walked back over to Ian, who was back in our original seats. I layed my head on his shoulders.

"How ya doing, I mean are you okay now?"

"I mean I'm never going to be okay with planes, but I'm doing alright.''

I leaned over for a kiss. He pecked my lips. He pushed his tongue against my lips. He wanted to enter. I denied.

"What wh-'' I put my finger over his lips and joined my lips against him again.

"Can we keep it PG, please? I mean it's cute but we don' need any baby vampires" Paul said.

"Vampire's can't procreate... but we love to try.'' Ian said quoting his character from the show. I giggled. He tried to press lips against mine again. I pecked his lips and whispered

"We have a hotel all to ourselves later. Later.'' He smiled and mouthed the words ''okay.'' I loved this man more than anything. He was my life. I love you Ian Jospeh Somerhalder.

*A/N- Sorry for the really short and crappy chapter it'll be so much better when there in Brazil (next chapter).