Chapter 18

*Nina's P.O.V*
"What is wrong with her? Before the death she loved Ian always wanted to protect him. He was her miracle child."
"I wonder if this is why he did all this?" That's when Detective Reid came out of the office.

"I hate to interrupt, I've been called out to a case I will get in contact with Ian's mom and follow up with you guys." We said goodbye and went back to the waiting room to wait till Ian gets out of surgery. I decided that I would call my brother and let him know. After a few rings he answered.

"Hello?" Alex said.

"Hey, we need to talk it's serious."

"Yeah, what's going on is everything okay?"

"No. I'm sitting in the hospital waiting for Ian to get out of surgery."

"What happened? Is he okay!"

"No, they think he tried to commit suicide. Listen, Alex you can't tell anyone about this."

"What? Suicide?"

"Yeah, Paul came over and found him like that, I"m sitting in the hospital covered in blood. I wanted to let you know, I know how close you are to him. Don't tell anyone!"

"I won't. I've got to go text me when he gets out of the operating room."

"Alright."

*A/N ~ Hey guys so I had a great chapter for ya'll but Wattpad deleted it!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo mad!!! Stay with me guys! Comment what you guys want the next chapter to be about!!! Lala love you guys!!!*