Chapter 13

*2 days later*
*Nina's P.O.V.*
Everyone came back from the the trip we left and Ian hasn't left the bed. He was really close to his dad and it pains me to see him so upset. We were supposed to be shooting the sixth season of TVD today and I remembered I hadn't called Julie. Ian told me he was going to call but I told him I would. I picked up my phone and scrolled to her contact. After a few rings she picked up.
"Nina, where are you and Ian!"
"Hey, we aren't going to be making it today or tomorrow."
"What? Why! When are you going to be back!"
"Ian's dad passed away two nights ago and he has been really upset. His mother went to New York to love with other family. We are supposed to go clean out his house tomorrow. I'm not sure how much he'll be able to handle."
"Oh my god. Tell Ian my condolences go to you guys. Take as much time as needed, I know how close he was to his dad. I'll tell the crew."
"Thanks. Bye." I hung up the phone and walked back upstairs to check on Ian. He was lying down on the bed with a picture of his dad and him in his hands. I saw a tear roll down his face. I crawled up on the bed with him and held him in my arms. If only I could take his pain away. I was hurting to, but I felt my first priority was to make sure the people around me, the people I loved were okay.
"Are you going to be okay, going tomorrow to clean? We can do it another time."
He shrugged his shoulders. I lied with him until he fell asleep. I snuck outta bed to go get a drink and grab my phone. I went threw Twitter when I was back upstairs and saw all of the talk about the new season of TVD, if only they knew the new season will be a little bit... Delayed
*A/N- I will most likely be scratching this book, however I've created a new book, that i haven't yet published, I've gotten like 5 chapters on it. It's will be called An Estranged World. It will be when Dexter meets The Vampire Diaries. Oh, BTW if you're w fan of TVD then you can follow my Instagram @official_delena

XOXO lovies!!!