Chapter 1

*Nina's P.O.V.*

I woke up to the sound of 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun' playing, that meant only one thing. Kat was calling. I picked up the phone and glanced over at the clock it was 8:02 a.m..

''Hello?'' I said still half asleep.

"Hey Nina, sorry if I woke you up, but have you seen Ian. Well you probably have I mean you guys are dating. He's dodging all of our calls."

"Oh, he's not dodging your calls, he was taking a shower yesterday and I think Paul called him and I guess he forgot he was in the shower.. well he picked up the phone and it got totally wet and well now... it's broke. We have to pick up his new one today though. Why, what's up?"

"You know how were going to Brazil?"

"Yeah, of course. Tommorrow, on our private jet, how could I forget!"

"We needed to know if he was going, he never responded."

"Oh yeah, he's going. He actually packed everything up last night. Didn't we get him a ticket?"

"Oh yeah, we did. His was the first we bought. Wait, then why am I calling?"

"Oh Kat, face it you just wanted to hear my voice." We both laughed. "Anyway I'll see you tommorrow Kat, bye!" I clicked 'End Call' and rolled over to see Ian still sleeping.

"Wakey wakey baby." I planted my lips on his. He was defiantly awake now.

"Lemme sleep. I love it here!"

"No, we have to go pick up your phone and get any last minute things for the trip tommorrow."

"You're the woman, you do it!"

"Well then." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm kidding."

"I know, I have to go take a shower and then we'll leave."

"Alright, let's go. The shower awaits."

"I have to take a shower. But if you really want I guess you could come."

We got up and walked over to the shower. I turned the water on hot and entered, following behind was Ian, he stepped in the shower as well. We washed our hair and body. I was just about to turn off the water when Ian took a towel and ran over to the sink.

"What's wrong Ian?"

"Oh nothing." He said as he turned on the water faucet.

"Oh my gosh! Cold! Cold! Cold! I hate you!"

"No you don't, you love me and you know it!" I giggled.

I hopped out of the shower and went over to my closet. I decided I was going to go for the more casual look today. I picked out my American Eagle shorts and paired it with my American Eagle pink floral shirt, along with my converse. I looked over to see Ian in his normal Ian Somerhalder look. Normal jeans with a black 'v' neck. Typical Ian. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at my hair. What was I going to do with it? I brushed it, blowdryed it and then threw it up into a ponytail. I looked over at Ian again.

"Aren' t you going to do something with that hair?"

"I'm not going to, but you can if you want."

"Your such a big baby, come on I'll blow dry it."

I put the blow dryer on the medium setting and started combing my fingers through his messy hair. Once I was done I messed around with it until it was to my liking. He looked at me with his big blue eyes.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"It wouldn't hurt to hear it again."

He pressed his lips against mine. He was such a great kisser. He ran his lips down my neck and along my shoulder. I grabbed his face and pulled it back up against mine. I giggled.

"Alright. Alright, we've got to go." I grabbed my purse and held out my hand as a signel for him to grab mine. He did. We headed over to the phone store and picked up his phone. We then ran to Target for some last minute things that we needed for out trip to Brazil. Ian suggested we go out to lunch. He told me we could go anywhere, so we decided on Olive Garden, that was out favorite place to eat. We sat down to a nice meal. My phone started lighting up, it was a text from Ian saying 'I love you. <3' I looked back up at him.

"I love you too."

"What time is it?" He asked.

"4 o' clock."

"Holy crap. We've already spent most of the day away."

"Yeah, I woke you up at 8, we got in the shower at 9 we left the house at 10, it took an hour to get your phone that brings us to 11 and then we went to Target for two hours that's 1 o'clock. It takes us an hour to get here, and an hour to eat and then we just talked. That brings us to 3:30- 4 o'clock."

"Wanna go home and watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure. What movie do you want to watch Mr. Somerhalder?"

"Whatever you want Ms. Dobrev." We laughed. We got up and paid the bill and went home. It takes an hour to go home, but the meal was totally worth it. We decided on some romance movie, but in complete honesty, we barely even payed attention to it. We kind of just talked and kissed through the movie. By the time our kissing session and the movie was over it was around nine o'clock. I got up and changed into some sweatpants and one of Ian's shirts. I mean I had plenty of shirts, but I loved the smirk he gave me when he saw me wearing one of his shirts. When I turned around I realized he was wearing the same colored sweatpants as me and I was wearing the same shirt as him.

"So were one of those couples know."

"I suppose we are." We decided that since we have to get up at three in the morning that we would go to sleep. He looked at me with his crystal blue eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*A/N- How did you guys like it? Honestly! I need feedback. I think Nian is the cutest ship ever. Please comment, vote and show my book to you're friends and family. If you have any other book suggestions, please feel free to let me know!*