Chapter 6

*6 Hours Later*

*Ian's P.O.V.*

We finally landed at this little private airport. I woke Nina up who was sleeping on my chest. I pressed my lips against her forehead. Her eyes fluttered opened. We got all of our luggage off the plane said our thanks to Kyle and walked through the airport. We got in the giant car we rented and we all decided that we were extremely hungry. We all decided that we were going to eat at Subway before going to the hotel. We all ordered and sat down, then Paul, Nina and myself decided we were going to tell the group about the zip lining plan we had planned. 

''Okay guys, Paul, Nina, and myself we decided that we wanted to plan something fun for all of us to do. We planned a totally awesome zip lining trip for all of us!'' Everyone's eyes opened in shock.

''Oh my gosh! That's awesome! Thank you guys.'' Candice said.

''That's so nice of you guys.'' Joseph added in.

"Sweet, that's amazing. Thank you guys so much.'' Trevino said.

We all decided that since it was 5:30 in Brazil and since we had horrible jet lag, we would all go back to our hotel. Kat and Candice shared a room, Joseph, Michael and Paul shared a room and Nina and myself shared a room. We got to our rooms and decided that we would get up tomorrow and go out to breakfast together and eat as the little family we were. We went our separate ways. I looked over to see Nina struggling with the two suitcases she was wheeling. I grabbed one out of her hand and we walked up to our hotel room. She opened the door with the card and she threw her suitcase down and ran and jumped on the bed. I felt it was only necessary to join her. We gazed up at the ceiling for a while until we decided to unpack our stuff and put it in the closet and the dressers that were provided for us.

*Nina's P.O.V.*

Thank god, were finally here! I couldn't handle seeing Ian on that plane one more hour. We unpacked all of our stuff and I pulled my little diary out from my suitcase and sat down on the couch and started writing:

                                                                                                                                        June 3,2014

Dear Diary,

We finally made it to Brazil! Thank god we did. The plane trip.. we can just call that a big ole' disaster. The plane flew threw an unexpected yet expected storm. I felt so horrible, Ian was so scared and the only thing I could do was hold him and reassure him that everything was going to be okay. But, were better now. We arrived at the hotel and just unpacked our stuff. I feel like it's only noon. That's the one downfall of traveling in a plane. Jet lag. Well, I could probably say so much more but, for now I'll just end here. Oh wait, did you know Trevino has never been on a plane, that was his first time and he got airsick... No Fun! Anyway. That's it for right now!

I looked over at Ian who was still lying on the bed looking threw his phone.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Just looking through all my notifications."

"Anything interesting?"

"No, but I wanted to say thank you Neen."

"For what?" I was confused, what was he thanking me for?

"For everything, you calmed me down on the plane. You reassured me that even though tragi-'' his eyes started watering. I grabbed his face.

"Say no more. And you're welcome."

We decided that we were going to watch some movies and three movies later (11:07 p.m.) Ian was asleep and I was getting tired, but before I fell asleep, I snuck out of bed and began to write in my diary.

                                                                                                                                June 3,2014

Dear Diary,

It's an hour till midnight.. Ian is already asleep and I'm about to doze off to, but I just didn't want to leave you hanging. Hehe . I'm so happy that I can go to sleep and wake up and see the man I love. He's so cute when he sleeps, you hear his quite breathing and his arms wrapped around me. That totally sounded like an ax murderer would say that. Lol. Anyway Nighty night. XOXO~ Nina.

I crawled back in bed and layed down on Ian's shoulder, we intertwined our legs and I fell off into a deep sleep.

*A/N~ Sorry, was that a boring chapter?  Comment some of your suggestions for the next chapter! I love reading ya'lls comments and I try to respond to all them! But honestly, give me some suggestions for the next chapter! Remember to vote!*