Chapter 11

Third Person P.O.V

In this past two weeks Abir and Mishti have bonded well with each other with their banters and talking. When it comes to profession , they co-operate with each other and Mishti have learnt quite a much things from him.

The project presentation has been almost completed which will be projected to the Knights in London in their premises. Along with Abir , Arjun would be accompanying him for the meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mishti P.O.V

Taking my things from my car I headed towards the elevator to reach my floor. I pressed the elevator button and waited for it to come.

When the doors opened , I saw Vidya Sharma , whose place I have replaced for the project came out of the elevator. She was dismissed from the project due to misbehavior and not doing her work properly.

Usually she threw draggers at me since I started working on the project but unlikely now she smirked at me evilly and left.

Not reacting to it , I proceeded to my floor. I was quite early today because I wanted to go through the presentation once before submitting it to Abir for final checking.

When I neared the CEO floor , I moved to the reception to mark my attendance in the systematic register , someone tapped my shoulder.

Turning I saw Shreya and Anitha standing with a smile. We greeted each other and I asked Shreya to know the reason for her visit to this floor.

" I just wanted to see my friend!" she said and I raised my eyebrows giving her a look of ' really '.

Sighing she said , " Actually Arjun would be coming early by now so thought to.. you know.."

We continued our teasing and talking for few more minutes and headed to our temporary cabins settted up here. I asked Anitha to open the presentation folder till I set up the projection. As it is company's laptop given to us to work on this Knights project , other than the team members no one knows the password.

" Mishti.. the presentation isn't here in this folder!" Anitha exclaimed.

" Check it properly.." I responded plugging the wire.

" Nahi meine acchi tarah se dekh liya..! It's not here! Tum bhi dekho na..!" She said in a little panic.

Dropping the things at its place I went to her and checked the laptop.

" What the hell!! Presentation koi bhi folders me nahi. In fact laptop me bhi nahi! How could it be possible!?" I started to wonder in shock and panic.

At that time Arjun along with Manoj entered.

" Hey girls! Subha subha kaam shuru kiya hai kya?" Arjun exclaimed delightfully.

On seeing our faces he turned serious and asked us the problem. Hearing us they both too took a look at the laptop and other computer to see if the spare copy is there.

" How could it be possible that the file got vanished in all the three systems here?" Manoj shouted in disbelief.

" Manoj relax..first let's call one of the technical department staff to check the systems." I said. Anitha nodding went to inform the Technical Head.

As it's only 8.30 am , Abir would be here only at 9 am unless important. Arjun told me that Abir will come in the noon as morning he has a meeting.

" Good. Till then we can figure this out!" I said hopefully.

The Technical Head came and ran few codes and said that someone has erased the whole data on the project from all the systems. Arjun asked that if they will be any copy saved in the main server.