Chapter 31

Third Person P.O.V

Groaning in his sleep , Abir tried to move his arm but a heavy possession was stopping him. Opening his eyes halfly , he saw the most beautiful scene of his morning.

His love of life , Mishti sleeping calmly with her head on his arm and her hand around his torso. Smiling at her , he tightened his grip on her waist and admired her.

She turned in her sleep causing her front hair to cover her forehead and eyes. Not liking the disturbance in his view , Abir gently tucked her hair strands away.

Admiring Mishti , Abir wondered how lucky he got to have her. The most vital matter was , he felt relaxed after don't know how many days or months or years.

The way she love him and his family. The innocence of her eyes and determination in overcoming her own fears which Abir wasn't able to bring him out to do for himself.

He was too lost in his adoring session that he didn't notice that Mishti was wide awake. Smiling lightly at her man , Mishti brought her palm up and cupped Abir's face which snapped him to the reality.

Coming out from his thoughts , the first words that came out of his mouth were ,

" Will you marry me Angry Chorni?"

Shocked and surprised will be an understatement for Mishti's state. But her facial expression soften when she saw his hazel brown eyes carrying sincerity , love and respect.

Giving her beautiful smile to him , she asked ,

" Tum Ajeeb nahi maha Ajeeb ho!"

Abir's face expressed confusion.

" Kyu?"

" Kya kyu!? Koi aise propose karta hai kya!? Bed pe early morning while waking up..? Isliye tum Ajeeb nahi Maha Ajeeb Rajvansh ho!" Mishti uttered cutely with a playfully glare.

" Jaise bhi ho , tumhare ho na mein!" He answered back with a sly smile and pulled Mishti more into him causing her to let out a small gasp.

" Lekin mere sawaal ka jawab nahi aaye Angry Chorni?"

Pink hue covering her cheeks , placing her palms on his chest , she looked directly into his eyes ,

" Will you marry me , Schatje?"

" Yes." with a shy smile.

Though a part of Abir know her answer , he couldn't control himself. Cupping her cheeks , he forwarded towards her lips. She too obliged in giving in.

" Let's seal the deal." he exclaimed in his low voice brushing his lips with her's. Just a millimetre gap between the two when ,

" Abir? Beta tum abhi tak so rahe ho kya?"

Startling the both and with a horrified look , Mishti whispered ,

" Parul Maa!? How did she arrive so early? Her flight is in the afternoon right!?"

But Abir was looking at her lovingly with a awe reaction.

" Ajeeb Rajvansh , mujhe bake bake kyu dekh rahe ho..? Kuch karo..!" she brought him back by hitting his chest strongly sitting on the bed causing him to rub that place she hit.

" Woh tum Maa ko Maa bulaya na.. Mujhe aacha laga!" Abir replied and before Mishti could give him a savage reply they got interupted.

" Abir?" Parul Maa called out again.

" Haan..haan Maa?" Abir stuttered.

" Jugnu ne kaha ki tum abhi tak niche nahi aayi thi so thought to check on you..Open the door.." Parul Maa trailed off.