Chapter 39 - Part I

Mishti P.O.V

The chirping of birds broke my sleep. Though the windows and balcony door were shut, their noise were audible enough to wake up. The sun has not come up yet. Turning to my right, I was greeted by my husband's face.

Husband

I have become Mishti Abir Rajvansh. Abir's wife.

"You became his wife last night itself idiot! And you are realising it now!"

My mind chided unnecessarily early in the morning. Ignoring it, I blocked it away and concentrated on Abir. His arm was wrapped around my waist, his hair was falling on his forehead with his face on my shoulder. When observing very keenly, his full lips formed a pout. Aww! My baby hubby!

I don't know for how long I was gazing at him with a smile until I felt my phone vibrating near my pillow. It was my silent routine alarm. Turning it off, I saw the time to be 5.30am.

Time to get up!

Slowly taking Abir's arm away from my waist, I slid away from the bed and placed a pillow there. Moving towards my luggage, I took my towel, toiletries, dress, jewelry and other things. I went to the bathroom to do my morning business and took a bath.

Finishing it, I wore the bathrobe and moved to the walk-in closet from the bathroom to get ready. Drying my hair, applying moisturizer, I wore my saree. Applying little makeup, combing my hair, I filled my partition. Wearing my earrings, I glanced at the wall clock in the walk-in closet and saw the time to be 6.15am.

" Maa ne 7 ko neeche aane ko kaha.. Abir ko mene uthaye nahi .." muttering it to myself, I rushed out to the room only to see my husband sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes. Seems like he just woke up.

Hearing my bangles sound, he looked in my direction. His bed hair, a ray of sunlight on his face making his hazel eyes glowing, made my stomach to flip.

"Oh god! Not now Mishti!" I chanted to my mind.

But Abir did not blink his eyes and kept checking me out. Feeling shy yet proud, I walked towards the bed and snapped out Abir from his daze.

" Good morning. Had a good sleep, husband?" with a small smile.

After few seconds, Abir's blank face turned into a smirk making me to frown in confusion. Within a fraction of second, he got up from the bed and grabbed me.

Due to the sudden pull, I let a surprised gasp and my hands went to his shoulders. Caging me in his arm, he said,

" How could it be a good morning to me when my biwi left me alone on the bed? Aur rahe baat neend ki toh bahut accha neend tha mera!" in his husky raspy morning voice.

I was having difficulty in controlling my racing heart. Bringing my hand to his shoulder, I said,

" Abir.. Maa asked us to be down by 7am. If you don't leave me and go to get ready, we'll be late.." without stuttering, thank god.

" Don't worry wifey! Maa samjhelenge ki why we will be late.." he said with his smug face and a wink at last.

" Ajeeb shameless Rajvansh!" I chided him with wide eyes which caused him to laugh.

Slowly recovering from his laugh, he kissed both my cheeks turning it's colour from pink to red and went into the washroom.

Making the bed neat, I sat on it with my phone, waiting for my husband so that we can go down together. I was scrolling the Instagram feeds on my phone when I heard the closet door opening.

Looking in that direction, I was clean bowled. Abir was standing near the walk-in closet door. He didn't notice my gawking at him since he was busy wearing his watch. He looked so drool worthy in his black pant and white shirt. Silky hair set properly and his perfume smell was pulling me towards him.