Chapter 34

Anurag P.O.V

" Ek kaam bhi teek se nahi kar payega tujhe! It wasn't told you to do months back that you forgot! We have been reminding about this since last few days par guess what , 'Sir bhool gaye!'.."

Prerna was scolding me on phone for forgetting the assigned secret task to me by Chotu and Prerna. The truth is , yes they have been telling me to do it but it honestly slipped out of my mind.

" Bas! Bas!" I stopped her lecture in a calm tone though I was irritated.

Convincing that I'll finish the forgotten work first and head to office. Cutting the call , I wore my suit jacket and moved out from my room to only see my little devil sister leaning on the door frame.

Sighing out I said ,

" Ab tum bhi mujhe daant to.." in a miserable tone.

" Nah! I know my bhabhi have given the much needed dose for you..Right Bhai!?" Chotu expressed with a teasing smile going towards the stairs in a little louder tone.

" Chotu! Kam se kam thoda dere bolo..koi sunliya toh.." I ushered by holding her elbow looking around.

" Toh aap koi sune se pehle sab ko bata dijiye.." she replied in an obvious tone.

I just gaped at her not knowing what to say. Waiting for few moments for my answer , Chotu held my right bicep and asked ,

" Kya aap sure nahi hai aap dono ki baare me? Jaha tak me jante ho Prerna ko koi problem nahi.. Aap ko!?"

" Arey hum dono sure hai! Infact bahut serious ho me Prerna ko lekar.. Not now par bahut pehle se I liked her but I realised very late and made a move after she came back from Paris.."

" What!? Then why was I not aware of all these back..? Very bad Bhai!" she pouted accusing me.

I gave her a ' is this your complaint now in my situation ' look.

" Fine I wouldn't exaggerate!" she surrendered.

" Bhai I understand that you are nervous but I suggest you to just confess to Abir if not to everyone." Chotu uttered in a soft and suggestive manner.

She's right! Abir would definitely understand lekin jane ke baad mujhe pitega nahi na..!?

" That last part I'm not confident Bhai! He might beat you up.." uttering this in a casual tone , Chotu walked down the stairs.

Running behind her , I questioned ,

" Kese karega! Then I too can beat him for loving my sister and hiding it from me for a long time.."

" Seriously Bhai!? Everyone like literally everyone knows that you were too courting and shipping Abir and I to love each other.. Bhool gaye kya!? Toh aap kese usse pitege?"

She answered back with a giggle and proceeded down. I stood there for a few minutes to contemplate the surrounding and went to the dining room huffing.

After breakfast , I bidded bye to Maa and Papa. Approaching to my car , Chotu again stopped me.

" Bhai!?"

I faced her knowing exactly what she was about to say.

" Yaad hai mujhe! I'll finish the 'work' and get to my work.."

" Thank you Bhai. I love you!" in sugarcoated voice.

" Love you too!" Mimicking her , I left to complete my incomplete work.

---------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

Finishing her work , Mishti rushed to her car to meet Abir. When a voice stopped her.