Chapter 33

Third Person P.O.V

It's been around more than a month since Mishti took over the management firm. She was learning and managing it well with the help of her brothers and father.

Everything was good and everyone literally every single person were supportive to Mishti. Similarly , Mishti had become soul of Rajvansh Family.

The only difference was that she wasn't living in their mansion. Back to our Romeo Rajvansh , he had become more touchy and romantic. He never misses a chance to wrap his arms around her , hold her hands , or sometimes stealing kisses from her.

Since last night Abir had been hell worried about a project. It was almost finalised but suddenly the investor was backing off.

He was utterly stressed and tensed with that issue. On the other side , Mishti was busy handling her work.

" Excuse me , Mam?" Mishti's Secretary peeped in.

Mishti signed her to come in. Entering her office , her secretary started to speak.

" Mam , Mr Vittal's P.A. phoned up to ask if we are up to sign the assignment. What shall I convey him?"

" I was going through that Kajal.. it's just that Mr Vittal's company is more capable of doing this on their own then why the need to seek us!?" Mishti replied back.

After few discussion among them , Mishti herself appointed the employees to work on the assignment and instructed Kajal to send a confirmation to the client and get the agreement signed.

The next few hours flew like a second. When she was engrossed in analysing something , her phone rang. Without checking the caller ID , she picked up.

" Hello?"

" Why did you sign up for Vittal's work!!?" a voiced boomed in frustration.

" Abir!? Kya hua? Why you sound so annoyed?" Mishti questioned him back confused.

" First answer me! Why did you agreed to work with that bastard Vittal!? Didn't I ask you to deny it earlier Mishti!!?" Abir chided.

Two days back after meeting , Mishti did mentioned about this assignment to Abir. He wasn't pleased with that idea and asked her to deny it. Before she could question about it , Abir changed the topic.

Now , somehow Abir got to know that today morning she accepted the deal , hiked his already tensed up situation.

" Yes , I agreed. Iss mein annoy hone wale baat kya hai?" she replied and questioned back him.

" Baat kya hai!! You very well know the reason behind my disagreement. Still you didn't bother to reject the offer! Where do my words stand for you Mishti!?" Abir's voice held anger.

" What!? Where is thi.." before she could speak , there was faint voices at the back of Abir.

" The meeting is arranged." a voice came from his side.

" Coming." Abir said in a strict tone.

" I'll talk later." in monotonous manner.

Without even waiting for Mishti's reply ,  he cut the call. Mishti controlled her frustration consoling herself that Abir might have unintentionally reacted the way.

The next two hours , she just drowned into her work skipping her lunch break too. It was time for everyone to leave and the company started to desert.

Picking up her phone , she checked if there was any text or call from Abir but there were none. Highly disappointing her hopes.