Chapter 37

Abir's P.O.V

One week.

In one week, our wedding ceremonies will start. I cannot express what I'm feeling now in words. I'm counting the days to bring my Angry Chorni to my house forever.

" BHAIYA!" someone's shout and severe shaking of my arms brought me out from my thoughts.

Turning to my left, I saw Jugnu shaking me with an irritated face.

" Kya Jugnu?" I asked him in my casual tone.

" Parul Maa bula rahe aapko.." with the same irritated face.

" Teek hai me jate ho par tum aapne muh aise kyu rakha?" I questioned eyeing him carefully.

" Toh kya karun Bhaiya.. Sare kaam mujhse hai karwa rahe! Pure din bhaag bhaag ke me thak gaya hoon.." Jugnu complained.

Before I could reply him, a voice interupted,

" Aise bol rahe ki tum kaam karne me idhar udhar bhaag rahe ho! Tum toh kaam karne se bhaag rahe ho.." Maa explained coming into the scene.

" Benba.." Jugnu whined making faces.

Shaking her head at his childish behaviour, with a smile she continued,

" Jugnu shaadi ka ghar hai aise hai kaam hoga. Ab tera Abir Bhaiya aur Mishti Bhabhi shaadi me tum kaam nahi karega toh kon karega!"

Hearing this Jugnu's face brightened and looking at me he winked.

" Jao.. Jake guest rooms ka cleaning khatam hogai ya nahi dekho.." with that he rushed off to do his work.

Then, talking to Maa about other arrangements and strictly warning her to take rest, I left to the boutique.

Today is the final trial and alterations for our wedding dresses. Kuhu and Prerna requested or rather ordered everyone that the dresses for us will be designed by them.

Whom am I to deny them. I was very happy to get the dresses designed by my bro and little devil sister. Mishti too was glad with the idea but Mishti being Mishti put forth something I didn't expect from her.

The thing is Mishti wanted to help them in designing her wedding lehenga. I tried a lot to peek into the designs but every time it was in vain.

Reaching the boutique, I went inside. Soon after, Kunal and Mishti too came in. The wedding glow was radiating on my Selene's face.

Greeting her friends by waving her hands with a huge grin, Mishti approached in my direction with twinkling eyes.

I got on my feet and kissed her temple greeting her.

" Hey!"

" Okay lovebirds.. Now let's do the trial and finish this fast.." Kuhu announced and dragged me to the other side of the showroom to give mine.

Our stupid siblings and friends don't want us to see eachother's dress till the ceremonies, of course against my wish.

Sulking, I completed my fittings and all of the clothes were just perfect. Afterall, it was done by my sister and bro. Best hai hoga.

( His Partner: " Yeh humesha self boosting mode mein hai! Mishti will have a difficult time handling him.." he exhaled in a tired tone.)

----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

Anurag was in his bedroom getting ready to sleep when there was a knock on his door. He went up to the door and opened it revealing his younger brother, Kunal standing with sad look.