Chapter 18

Abir P.O.V

Humming a came out of my walk in closet in one of my favourite formal suit.

Making sure that I was looked handsome , well I'm always hot and handsome but thought to give an extra effort to look amazing infront of Mishti

Going out of my room , I headed to the living room. On seeing me , Maa asked me to have my breakfast.

" Nahi Maa already late hogaya..I'll have something in office..Bye!" saying this I hugged her and moved to leave when my little sister came shouting.

" Bhaiya mujhe drop karengi please.."

" Ketu woh already late hai..me tumhe drop karti ho..aao.." Maa replied her.

" Nahi Maa.. I'll drop her..aap rest keejiye.." I responded placing my hand on her shoulder. She smiled and nodded.

While driving towards Ketu's college , I was whistling the song that was playing in the radio. Suddenly I felt her hand on my forehead.

" Kya hua Ketu Setu?" I asked her puzzled by her actions.

" Aap teek hai Bhaiya?!" She counter questioned me in a different tone.

" Mujhe kya hua!? I'm awesome as always! Kyu?" I asked her again concentrating on the road.

" Nothing just that you look little abnormal today.." I gave her a shock look and she continued

" Nahi I mean thoda different vibe aarahe hai like good one though..but I feel like I have missed out something about you? Do I?" Ketu explained.

" You aren't missing out anything but your classes now! Better go fast and be safe! Bye.." I spoke parking near the entrance gate of her college.

" Huh..Okay Bhaiya! Bye!" She said in a extra sweet voice and left. Seeing her going in , I moved towards my office.

I straight away went to my floor to check upon my schedule as I'm already late. I was checking my phone on the text I received from Kunal and other people.

Suddenly I bumped into a soft object , and as a reflex I got hold of it in my arms. But the fact is , it's not an object whereas Mishti on whom I bumped into. Her eyes were closed maybe due to fear of falling and her one hand was on my shoulder and other holding my bicep.

 Her eyes were closed maybe due to fear of falling and her one hand was on my shoulder and other holding my bicep