Chapter 36

Third Person P.O.V

Just as the lunch finished, Parul Maa and Rajshri Maa couldn't stop themselves from calling the Pandit to see their children horoscope and fix the dates for the wedding.

Talking to the Pandit, he confirmed to meet them at Rajvansh Mansion the next day morning. Here on the other side, Abir was dreading to take his Mishti away so that he could voice out everything that is running inside his brain to her.

But he also know that he have to wait till they meet at their place tonight as usual. Bidding their byes, everyone left to their places.

Soon, the clear night sky appeared and Mishti sneaked out in her cycle to the lakeside. Reaching the place, she saw Abir already present there. Parking her cycle, she walked towards him, uttering,

" I see you are early Mr soon to be hubby!"

Hearing her melodic voice, Abir turned his head behind, still sitting on the bench. Without replying her, Abir just patted the place next to him, gesturing her to sit beside him.

Wondering, Mishti followed his actions. Suddenly a wild thought came to her mind, what if Abir didn't want Shaadi now. Not able to control her mouth, she asked straight away.

" Aren't you happy with the Shaadi, Abir?"

Her question snapped out him from his silence. Anxiety was evident in her tone and face.

" Tum stupid ho? Sar pe chot lage? Stranger ho?" Abir asked his Angry Chorni's three liner against her with a dramatic tone.

" Toh tum kaise aise soch sakte ho ki mujhe tumse Shaadi karne me khush nahi honga!" saying this he threw his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him. Hearing his words, Mishti let a sigh out in relief.

" Looking at your anxious behaviour to meet me and the stupid silence of yours when I reached here made my mind to raise a question like that.." Mishti exclaimed pouting.

Pecking her lips, he said,

" Meri Cute Chorni! I just wanted to make sure that this decision was not forced and it came from your heart. Your comfort is one of my priorities! Shayad isiliye me aisa tha.."

Clearing up all the questions, they spent some quality time before going back to home.

Next day came sooner than expected. Maheshwari family geared up to Rajvansh Mansion to fix the wedding ceremonies dates. Rajvansh Mansion doors were wide open to welcome their in law family.

Ketki was just by the door to invite them in. Within few minutes the Pandit Ji too arrived. He sat on a single seated sofa. Others to sat down with Kunal and Anurag standing near their parents seats. Ketu was supporting herself on the arm of the sofa her mother sat. Abir slowly walked towards Mishti who was standing behind her parents.

Noticing his move towards her, Mishti glanced at him shyly. Before he could slip his hands into her hands, Prerna butted in.

" Sorry Bhaiya! Mujhe ab meri friend chahiye. Aap romance baad me kariye na.." she with a sly smirk, dragged Mishti to the other side of Abir.

Abir was huffing in irritation and Anurag's snickers witnessing the interaction added oil to it.

" Tera bhi time aayega!" Abir muttered raising his brows challenging at Anurag with a known look. To which Anurag slightly elbowed his best friend for his threats and Abir did the same by punching his biceps. Their kiddish was stopped by Kunal.

" Kya Bhai!?" this made the both to postpone their banter for later.

The throat clearing of Pandit Ji caught everyones attention back again. After analysing the horoscope and doing his calculations, he exclaimed the outcomes.