1

Third Person POV:

In the city of Vale, two motorcycles are seen racing throughout the streets before stopping at their destination. Ayano and Yang are revealed to be the drivers as the two sisters look up to see their current location, which is a club owned by Junior Xiong.

They head inside the club seeing it's filled with a large crowd of partiers on the dance floor, amongst the crowd stands over thirty guards, who are all currently left on standby as Junior is seen at the bar conversing with Roman Torchwick; a notorious criminal known for stolen massive amounts of Lien and Dust throughout his criminal career.

Yang quickly pulls out her scroll and takes a picture of the two as she turns to Ayano, who's currently seen surveying the area before motioning for her sister to head to the bar while she keeps watch. Once Roman heads out ten of Junior's men join up with him. Now left on his own, Junior is left in a state of distress as Yang makes her way over to the bar and stands beside the club owner.

Yang: (to the bartender) Strawberry Sunrise. No ice. Oh, and one of those little umbrellas.

Junior: Aren't you a little young to be in this club, Blondie?

Yang: (giggles) Aren't you a little old to have a name like Junior?

Junior: So you know who I am.

Yang: I know you're the type of guy that knows things others don't. (pulls out her scroll showing a picture of Raven) Mind sharing whatever you know about this woman?

Junior: (eyes widen before quickly recomposing himself) I...never seen her before. Sorry, I couldn't be any help to you.

Yang: Is that so~?

She playfully swipes her scroll to the next picture as Junior sees it's the sight of him talking with Roman.

Yang: (serious) Tell me what you know or I'll send this straight to the police.

Junior: Are you a Huntress?

Yang: Nope, I'm just a girl trying to get information out of you.

Junior snaps his fingers as all of his men quickly force all of the crowd of party goers out. Once they finish the job, all of Junior's men approach the scene as the club owner proceeds to put on his sunglasses before walking away while Yang follows closely behind.

Junior: If you want to make it out of this club alive, I suggest you erase that photo and forget all about what you saw here today. Now!

With that last statement, one of his men approach Yang and forcefully grab her hand.

Henchmen #1: Hand over the scroll.

Yang: No thanks.

In one quick motion, she breaks her attacker's arm as the henchmen collapses from the pain. Yang then turns to the rest of Junior's men, who all unsheathe red machetes arming themselves for the fight ahead.

Yang's yellow bracelets around her arm then expand into gauntlets, she readies her weapon before getting into her fighting stance as Junior's men await their leaders signal to attack.

Junior: Get her!

All of the henchmen charge in to attack as Yang readies herself for the fight until a wave of flames form between them.

Yang: Figured she was about to jump in.

Junior's men are left in a state confusion from the sudden attack as within the flames a figure emerges.