2

Third Person POV:

Descending on the horizon, many airships all come down and begin docking near the entrance towards Beacon Academy.

As soon as one lands and opens their hatch, the sickly blonde emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can to hurl in while the other passengers walk past him.

With that, Ayano alongside her two sisters make it over to the school courtyard as the view to Beacon Academy is left on full display.

Ruby/Yang: (taking in the view) Wow.

Ayano: It really does scream out prestigious.

Ruby: (going starry-eyed) Ohmygosh! That kid's got a collapsible sniper! And she's got a fire sword! (tries to get a closer as Yang grabs the silver-eyed teen by the hood) Ow! Ooww!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby: (taking out Crescent Rose) Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better.

Ayano: (gripping her sword hilt) You could read a lot about the capabilities and tactics the weapon has, by learning more about their creator.

Ruby: (sighs) I hate it when you get analytical like this.

Yang: Me too. (to Ayano) It does explain why we've never been able to beat you, sis.

Ayano: I can't help it. Having a job as an assistant to the Blacksmith at Patch, practically forces you to think like that.

Ruby: (pouting) I'm still pretty jealous that you got to be so close to weapons for days on end.

Ayano: Heh.

Ruby: Hmph. (changing topics) So, where should we head to now?

Yang: Well. (joins up with a group of applicants and waves her sisters goodbye) Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!

Ayano: I still don't understand how she gets into friend groups so fast.

Ruby: Same here. Do you have any friends around here?

Ayano: Only one. The rest decided to either become combat teachers themselves or get more quiet jobs once they all graduated from Signal.

Ruby: That sounds awesome. Did you ever want to become one too?

Ayano: I did at one point.

Ruby: What changed your mind?

Ayano: That's a secret~

Ruby: Oh, come on!

Ayano: Not telling.

Ruby: Hmph. Guess I'll have to use it.

Ayano: Use wha-

Upon gazing at the notorious Rose Glare, Ayano attempts to put up a front despite the tough facade beginning to give way under the pressure.

Ayano: I-I'm not going to give in. (trying to keep up the act) That glare only works on Yang.

Ruby: (staring) Hmmm.

Ayano: (giving in) Fine, I'll tell you once we get our luggage into their assigned lockers.

Ruby: Hehe. That works for me.