5

THIRD PERSON POV:

[TUESDAY 6:30AM~]

Waking up in her new dorm room, Ayano sits up from the bed and turns to her side to grab her red horn accessory.

She then proceeds to head over to the bathroom to freshen up, coming out to see Noah and Stella both starting to get up themselves.

Noah: (yawns) Damn I wish morning would just come five minutes later.

Stella: (tired) Is it already time to go?

Ayano: Not yet. Class doesn't start until nine. But I'm glad you're both up already since we need to start setting up the dorm properly.

Noah: (stretching) That's true.

Stella: (getting up) What should we start on first?

From there on, Team Grey SAN begin to make the dorm feel like home as later on the room is covered in their own decorations with Ayano having set up two picture frames one displaying a family photo with the second being a picture of her bike.

On the other side, the Mizuchi siblings both have multiple picture frames displaying various family trips around the kingdoms during their childhood set up on their sides.

Noah: Not too bad.

Stella: It doesn't look too cluttered, right?

Ayano: I think we're okay. Fortunately, we can just use the empty space that was supposed to be for our fourth teammate to act as storage to space everything out more.

Noah: How much time we got left?

Ayano: About an hour.

Noah: Awesome, let's get some breakfast.

Ayano: Yeah.

Stella: I hope they make something sweet again.

Ayano: Yeah.

They all exit the dorm, each wearing their school uniforms as they begin passing by each room in the dormitory.

Upon passing the one set up for Team RWBY, a loud bang is heard on the inside as Noah and Stella both jump back a little.

Noah: (to Ayano) You...uh...not surprised by that?

Ayano: I've gotten used to it. When Yang and Ruby start getting into decorating, the room will look like a storm has gone by it.

Stella: Does it work out well?

Ayano: Sometimes. I'm sure it will this time since they got help.

Noah: I thought you all shared a room.

Ayano: Used to. I moved into the guest room the moment we all got into Signal.

Stella: It must've been fun, did you all have any sibling sleepovers?

Ayano: A few but it was mostly me reading them stories and they would pass out in seconds.