3

THIRD PERSON POV:

Opening the auditorium doors, Ruby enters inside alongside Jaune and Stella as the other candidates are spotted in the room.

Ruby eventually spots Yang amongst the crowd as the firey blonde waves.

Yang: (waving) Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: (to Jaune and Stella) Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you both after the ceremony! (leaves)

Stella: O-Ok.

Jaune: Be seeing you. (to Stella) Guess we're now an awkward party of two.

Stella: Y-Yeah, I guess so. Do you wanna get a better look at the podium?

Jaune: Sure.

The pair moves on as a red-haired girl donned in spartan-like equipment, watches them walk away.

Yang: (once Ruby joins her, arms crossed) How's your first day going, little sister?

Ruby: There was some trouble at first, but I guess it wasn't so bad.

Yang: Where's Ayano?

Ruby: Catching up with a friend.

Yang: Nice. So, what was the trouble?

Ruby: Short or long version?

Yang: Let's go with the short version.

Ruby: Fell over some metal cases. Got yelled at. Nearly caused an explosion. Made two new friends. Got lost. Made it back here.

Yang: Ok, give me the long version.

Ruby: (ranting) I fell on some crabby girl's luggage, and then she started yelling at me while repeatedly throwing dust powder at my face, and then I almost sneezed from it which nearly caused an explosion but Ayano stopped it all from happening, and then the girl yelled at Ayano and called her a bad older sister, then I got mad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at us!

Weiss: You!

Ruby: (clings to Yang) Ah, she's back!

Yang: So, your the ice queen?

Weiss: Do not call me that. I already have one annoyance that uses that name. (points to Ruby) And I'm not done with you.

Ruby: I already apologized multiple times. What else can I do to make it up to you? (as a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" is waved at her face) What's this?

Weiss: (listing each policy as to a horrified Ruby, the lecture is steadily gaining speed) The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field.

Ruby: Uuhhh...?

Weiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?