🎵𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

SPRING OF 1976
CLEVELAND, OHIO

THIRD PERSON: Some people may wonder, how in the HELL did an ordinary teenage boy and a beautiful Stella get together?

THIRD PERSON:
Some people may wonder, how in the HELL did an ordinary teenage boy and a beautiful Stella get together?

How did they meet? How did their chemistry form?

Well, in most cases... it all started with love at first sight for Hawk.

As he and his three friends were hanging out together at lunch, raving about their favorite rock band, KISS, his eyes instantly wandered off, immediately landing on a girl he's never seen before.

Something about her made him not want to take his eyes off her. He's believed to have noticed the most beautiful girl ever stepped foot into RFK high.

"Guys... who's that chick?" He asked, making his three friends turn around, noticing the black-haired beauty

"I have no idea..." Lex replied

"Yeah, me neither, man," Trip adds

Jam turns into an investigator, furrowing his eyebrows, soon realizing he knows who she is

"Oh! That's Luna. She just moved here! and is my new neighbor"

Lex's eyes widen. "She moved here?"

"Oh shit! You're one lucky bastard!! She sure is hot," Trip exclaims, lightly hitting Jam's shoulder.

"Oh, okay... no wonder why she looked new."

All three of his friends could see Hawk developing a crush on her when he saw he was blushing.

"Ooh, does Hawk got a crush??" Trip begins teasing him

Lex smirks. "Looks like he does."

"Shut the fuck up, you guys! I find her cute, that's all," he says honestly, still looking at her.

"No... you like, like her"

"Okay, fine! Yes! I'm attracted to her; I don't know If she'll date someone like me."

"You'll never know... go talk to her, man," Jam says

"I guess I will... I need to find the right time to do so."

TIME SKIP: END OF THE DAY
Luna is seen walking out of her last class with her two new friends who are Stella's, Christine, and Barbara, saying goodbye to them as she goes her way.

She then heads to her locker, placing her books and supplies in her backpack, when she feels someone's presence in front of her.

"Hey, you're Luna, right?"

She looked up to see a boy her age, very handsome, with long brown hair and green eyes and wearing a KISS t-shirt, green military jacket, black flare pants, and black high-top converse.

Also known as Hawk

She smiles warmly, admiring his facial features "yes, that's me."

The two immediately hit it off, with his three friends watching from a distance as Hawk made his first move.

Surprisingly, the boy did not get rejected by her. She was interested in him, happily scheduling a day where they'd hang out, just the two.

After it was time to go, he walked away excitedly, giving his friends a big smile and telling them the date was on. They cheer for him, wishing him luck on his way.

Everything was perfect for him and the Stella as the two years went by. They'd hang out every day, leading them to become inseparable; they'd call each other on the phone every night and, of course, go on endless dates.

When 1978 approached, things slowly took a wrong turn for the couple.

As soon as Hawk and his friends got more into the KISS band, it began to separate her and himself since she couldn't stand that "weird" band.

In which she claims.

What's even more shocking was Luna gaining immediate popularity with the Stella's, making her gain popularity around the school. Therefore, she has enough and leaves Hawk for the most popular, gorgeous athlete in Robert F Kennedy, Steve.

Hawk cried most nights, wishing this was all a dream when it was reality. Sooner later, he becomes the confident and badass guy in the group., telling himself that Luna doesn't love that asshole.

She still loves him, and she knows it.

Hawk will do whatever he can to get the girl he loves back in his arms, even if it takes him to convince her that KISS is not a satanic band.

LAYTHAN SPEAKS!
Here's the prologue! Thank you for reading. Let me know what you think🤭❤️