-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

•WHAT AN ADVENTURE•

WHAT AN ADVENTURE

🎵LUNA DELAINE:
Hawk pulls up to the club, and we get out to approach the bouncer guarding the entrance.

"Hi, I'm on the list."

"Name?"

"Luna Delaine, and he's with me," I inform, and turn to Hawk, who had his hands in his pockets.

The bouncer checks the list for my name and nods his head, letting us through.

I walk in, and Hawk follows from behind.

As we step foot in the club, we are met with disco music and people dancing on the dance floor.

I turn to Hawk again, who has a disgusted look, I chuckle at his reaction.

"Ugh, I hate disco music," He says with disgust

"Don't worry, I do too."

He quickly turns his head at me with widened eyes "Seriously?"

"Yep, I hate disco music now."

"Damn, Lulu, I never expected this sudden change in you to happen,"

I smirk, "Well, it's nice to try new stuff, don't you think?"

"Aww, you're so cute."

I smile, leaning in to kiss his cheek. Hawk kept the same smirk on his face like he was happy.

I guess he won, making me like KISS music now, and I'm not upset about it. I had a great time with him and the guys at the concert. It was worth it.

He and I scan the club and spot my former friends in the lounge area.

I take a deep breath, feeling a bit of nervousness flow through me.

However, I shouldn't care. They aren't my friends anymore.

So, why should I be worried about what they say or think?

Hawk saw I looked a bit tense and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Don't be afraid, babe, I'm right here."

I chuckle, "Don't worry, I'm not scared. Let's go show them bitches who we are."