-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

•LULU•

LULU

🎶THIRD PERSON
Hawk and his three friends were together at their lockers, grabbing their supplies for their classes when Trip suddenly began making fun of Jam's attire.

"Haha, so who did your wardrobe? Tad the preppie sailboat captain?"

"Hey man, my mom had me over a barrel, all right?? After last night, I had to let her dress me today! It's a give-or-take relationship."

"She gives shit, and you take it,"

"Hey Jam, hand over the tickets, dude, I wanna hold on to them," 

Jam pretends to act like he doesn't know what he's talking about, "The tickets?"

"What?" Hawk begins to act suspicious

"Well... Um, there's a, uh, little, little problem. They're still at my house in Trip's jacket."

Lex nods sarcastically, "Nice..."

"What are you talking about, man?!"

"She was standing right over me when I was changing, for fuck's sake!"

"You are so pathetic!"

"Man, that's some sick shit right there, man. I mean, what?? Does she comb your ass hair for you too??"

"Jam bro, if she even smells those tickets, she'll destroy them! We get fucked out of seeing KISS for the third year in a row, man."

"It gonna be okay, don't worry about it. They're at my house, perfectly safe. We'll go there right after school and pick them up. My mom's not even gonna be there," Jam reassures Lex, who was angry.

"Dudes, for hours from now, we're actually gonna be seeing KISS!"

"All right, we'll just double-time it to your house, man. We'll grab the tickets, then we'll head to the train station for the 3:45... to DETROIT ROCK CITY!!"

Hawk and the guys jump in excitement once again, fully committing to the plan of picking up the tickets from Jam's house and officially heading to Detroit with no issues at all.

"Well, as they say in the tampon biz... see you next period," Hawk says, allowing everyone to go their separate ways.

As he was making his way to his first-period class, he stopped instantly when he saw Luna with her boyfriend.