-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

⚠️WARNING: 𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

IT'S RAINING MEN

🎵LUNA DELAINE:
I grabbed Hawk's hand, dragging him along with me as we continued to walk down the street, looking around for any possible ideas to pop into our heads.

Instantly, Hawk stopped us in our tracks again when he noticed a dude leaning against the pole, bobbing his head to the disco music.

"Look, Lulu, you see that? That dude got a ticket; maybe he's got one for me too," he says, grabbing my attention.

"Aw boo, he's not automatically finna give it to you."

"Maybe he will; let's go talk to him" he attempts to walk when I grab his forearm.

"We can talk to him and ask where he got the ticket; we ain't stealing shit from nobody... you got that?"

Hawk rolls his eyes at me, in which I shoot a glare at him

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" I scold him

I could feel the discouragement in Hawk's eyes when I didn't give in to his idea. I'm not sure what he's thinking, but I hope it is not some stupid shit Trip said about beating little kids up and stealing their tickets.

I take both his hands into mine, making him face me. His eyes were closed as he took a deep breath, not fully confident in himself.

"Hey... look at me."

Hawk slowly opens his eyes while having a frown on his face

"What did I tell you back there? I'm here for you! I'm right beside you at all costs. You're going to that KISS concert tonight; Imma make sure of it! Don't you give up on me, boo; we got this! You got this"

I say in a motivating tone, trying my best to get Hawk back on his feet and to keep moving.

"I'm not smart like you, Lu."

"Of course you are! Out of all the guys... you are the smartest, badass leader of them all. Look what you did today with Steve; you stood up for yourself and showed them who you are. That's what's up! Did you not see me back there cheering for you? Babe, like I was proud of you! I'm proud of you, and I still am right now. I'm proud of how much you've grown over the past couple of years. I'm proud of teaching you how to be a badass because that's who you are."