-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

OCTOBER 1978
CLEVELAND, OHIO

OCTOBER 1978CLEVELAND, OHIO

•AN UNEXPECTED REUNION•

🎶LUNA DELAINE
"Steve?" I lightly grab his wrist, getting him to look into my eyes as we stood in front of his parents' house

He gives me a concerned look "What, what's wrong, babe?"

"I'm kinda nervous," I reply while looking down at my shoes

"Why?? There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just my parents. They're super sweet, I promise."

"Are you sure?"

He brings me in for a hug, kissing my forehead.

"I'm a positive, babe. They'll love you."

I nod, "Okay,"

I still wasn't sure and felt extremely scared since I was a young middle-class girl dating a rich, handsome boy.

And I'm sure for a fact his parents must have high standards when it comes to Steve being in relationships.

I didn't even bother telling anyone how I felt for the fear of being judged.

"Come on, love, let's go" He grabs my hand and led me to the front door, and rang the doorbell.

In a matter of seconds, the door swung open and we get greeted by his mother, who looked happy to see us.

"Hello, sweetheart!" She goes to hug Steve first, then turns to me

"Hey, mom!"

"You must be Luna! Hello, my dear! Welcome," she smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you so much for having me!"

"Of course! Come in, please! Make yourself a home! Dinner will be ready in a few minutes!"

She gets out of the way, allowing us to come in.

Steve led me to the living room where his father was sitting on the couch.

"Why hello, son," He comes up to greet him, then me. "Luna, right? It's a pleasure to meet you!" He extends his hand for me to shake

"Likewise!" I smile, shaking his hand

"Please, why don't you both have a seat?" His father signals us to sit on the other couch