-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

•COME ON, BOO, THIS IS YOUR TIME NOW•

COME ON, BOO, THIS IS YOUR TIME NOW

🎵LUNA DELAINE:
"Well, what do you got in mind, Lu?" Lex cross his arms, looking at me for an answer.

I turn to the guys, then Hawk, whose eyebrows furrowed, curious as to what kind of plan I had in mind.

I scan the area until my eyes were fixate on the large crowd waiting to get into the venue.

However, I spot a specific group of people at the very end: a small kid and three tall dudes, causing a lightbulb to go on in my head.

I turn to Hawk and the guys and give them a confident smirk.

"Watch and learn, boys."

I walk away from them to the end of the line, with my eyes locked on the group.

THIRD PERSON
Hawk watched as Luna strutted her way to the back of the line, having faith in her on what she was doing. He looks over at Lex, Trip, and Jam, who also watch her closely.

"Man, Lu's gonna fuck this shit up, I can feel it," Lex responds negatively, shaking his head

Jam intervened, "Come on, man, don't say that. Lu's smart. If she has a plan to help us get inside that concert, then that's all that matters, right??"

"Yeah, don't worry, Lex; Lu knows what she's doing. That's my girl, for crying out loud!"

Lex scoffs, rolling his eyes. "I hope so."

Meanwhile, Luna stood behind the little boy with short blonde hair, not noticing she was behind him when she opened up her small purse and took out her pink wallet.

She then slid it into the right pocket of his pants without anyone spotting her and fled the crowded line, walking a few yards away.

Hawk and the guys catch up to her from behind, looking at her for answers about what she is trying to accomplish. Luna turns to them when she sees the line is starting to decrease.

Realizing her plan is about to come to life.

"As soon as that line goes down, follow my lead, okay?" She says to them, and they all nod their heads in response

🎵TIME SKIP: A FEW MINUTES LATER

LUNA DELAINE
"AHH! HELP ME!"