🎵𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

JUNE 1979
CLEVELAND, OHIO

JUNE 1979CLEVELAND, OHIO

•♡︎•

🎵A YEAR LATER:

THIRD PERSON
After the guys' crazy, wild adventure to Detroit to find KISS tickets, they can now have a special memory engraved in their minds of what it was like to see their idols in person.

All thanks to their hero, Luna.

Their happiness mattered to her; thankfully, she never gave up on helping them achieve their goal. If they wanted to see KISS, she'd do whatever she could to make that happen, and no one would do anything to stop her.

Being at the concert with them made her proud because she never gave up without a fight. So to them, she is now known as a natural-born leader.

However, to Hawk, she is known as his badass, independent girl who knows her worth, and he is correct.

After Luna cut her toxic friends out of her life, she felt better. She never admitted this to anyone, but she was miserable the whole time she was with them. Hell, to make matters worse, she wasn't happy with Steve.

Luna's glad she saw them for who they are and removed herself away from them. It did affect her reputation, but she never cared about being the popular girl in the first place.

At this point, all she cares about is being around positive, not negative, people. So therefore, Hawk and the guys fit into that category.

When her popularity decreased, she was able to return to being an average person and soon began hanging out with her boyfriend and his friends.

Now, she is at Lex's house, and the boys are performing one of their favorite KISS songs in their band, Mystery. Luna sat on the couch and watched her boyfriend sing "Rock and roll all nite" from the top of his lungs with the guys, pretending they were performing for a live audience.

After the song ends, Luna smiles and claps for them. Hawk gives her a wink and walks over to plant a kiss on her lips.

"What you think, babe?" He asks

"You did great, boo."

Hawk smiles ear to ear and gives her another kiss before sitting down next to her. He wraps his arm around Luna, bringing her close to him.

"So, how does it feel?"

"What?" She furrows her eyebrows

"That you're no longer a Stella?"

"Oh, I feel so much better. I may be known as a bitch and a heartbreaker at school, but I don't care." Luna smirks

"Aw, that's my girl!" he praises and pulls her in for a side hug

They get distracted when they hear the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it!" Jam puts down his drumsticks and goes upstairs to get the door

They all wait in Lex's room until they hear laughter from upstairs. Luna furrows her eyebrows, wondering who the person could be.

Her eyes widen once Jam returns with a beautiful, brown-haired girl behind him. He introduces her to the guys and Luna.

"Um, Beth, this is Luna, Hawk's girlfriend, but we call her Lu for short," Jam says, and she waves at her, motioning Beth to sit next to her.

Luna befriends Beth and gets to know her; soon enough, they become good friends. Whenever the guys would be doing something else, Luna would get bored.

So thankfully, she has a new female friend she could hang out with, and to her, she is way better than her former girlfriends. A little awkward on the side, but a literal sweetheart.

Everything was perfect for Luna; there was nothing else she could ask for but this. She loves her life and is grateful for everyone and everything.

Especially Hawk, her soulmate and future husband.

The end

LAYTHAN SPEAKS:
The end!🎉 thank you guys so much for reading! This book is now completed! I will move on to my Pecker fanfic, called piece of me!

-L

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄 - 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤✔️ 🎉