-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

•ROAD TRIP•

ROAD TRIP

🎵THIRD PERSON:
Hawk, Trip, and Lex were sitting in their advanced technology class, bored out of their minds, soon leading to Hawk trying to fix an old radio so music could cheer them up, of course, after witnessing their tickets being destroyed in front of their eyes.

When Hawk tunes into a specific radio station, it immediately catches the attention of all three of them.

"Simple Simon on the rock of Detroit! Home of the biggest KISS giveaway in the history of the universe! I got four front row tickets along with four backstage passes to a concert at Cobo hall, and I am giving  to the em 106th caller... who can tell me the real names of each KISS member—"

The radio station cuts off due to poor satellite connection, leading Hawk to think of an idea.

"This is horseshit, it's too bad were stuck in this prison,"

"I got it!"

🎶A FEW MINUTES LATER:

Trip makes his way to the teacher's desk, not bothering to look up but telling him to return to his seat.

"Mr. Verudi, get back to your bench."

Trip tries coming up with the best excuse to get out of class

"Mr. Johansen, I gotta take a leak like you would not believe-"

"Put a clothespin on it til the end of class," he interrupts, being extremely rude and ignorant

"But, Mr. J, you know, ever since my doctor, he put me on these salt pills-"

The teacher gets up from his seat. "Salt pills? Don't insult my intelligence, Verudi"

"Oh man, I'm taking a leak through my pants."

Trip starts squeezing the blue ball behind his back, allowing water to melt through his pants, making it look like he's peeing himself.

The teacher stares at Trip disgust and ends up writing up a bathroom pass for him.

Hawk and Lex smiled and cheered in silence as watching, realizing their plan was working.

"Get the hell out of here, Verudi! You disgust me" The teacher gives the pass, and Trip exits the classroom. 

He quickly runs down the hallway to a phone booth and dials the number of the radio station.