-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

•FATHER MCNULTY•

FATHER MCNULTY

🎵THIRD PERSON
"Pray hard, Jeremiah, god loves you," Mrs. Bruce says to Jam, who was annoyed.

"That he does."

"God bless you, Father McNulty."

Mrs. Bruce leaves his office elated that she no longer had to deal with her son, that leaving him with father McNulty was the best decision she's ever made.

After she left, he changes from being kind to evil in seconds.

"Jeremiah," He sits down at his desk, "Now, if you think that recklessness and disobedience can get you expelled, think again. Now St. Bernard's may punish you even for the slightest digression. But I'll never cast you out, even for the largest. So here you are, Jeremiah, here to stay"

MEANWHILE
Just in time, Hawk and the guys arrive at St. Bernard's but ducked down as Jam's mom was just leaving the church. As soon as she officially leaves the property, they get out of the car.

"Yeah, man, come on! Let's go bust him out, yeah!"

"No, man. We can't just waltz in there. We gotta figure out a plan, man"

All three step into thinking mode until a pink vehicle pulls behind Lex's mom's car.

Hawk grinned, having the perfect idea as usual

"The eagles landed, you guys."

The pizza guy walked toward the three without knowing where Father McNulty is.

"You kids know where Phillip McNulty's office is?"

SMALL TIME SKIP
Out of all three, Hawk becomes the hero and portrays him as the pizza guy infiltrating the church.

He managed to find his office with the help of a nun and walked in.

"Uh, you ordered a pizza?"