𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

The sounds of a baby crying, echoed inside her huge pink room, with it's mother trying so hard to make her calm and sleep...

The haitani mother lay rena on her small comfy bed, as she sat next to her and started patting the baby girl's small body in a very gentle way. Hoping she will soon calm down...

 Hoping she will soon calm down

However, rena didn't. Knowing that she's such a crybaby and it won't stop crying for an hours, even if the her mother will sing a lullaby or breastfeed her.

"Umm.., wait her darling" Rena's mother spoke, sounding so nervous and immediately walked out the baby's room.

The woman planned to get her husband, thinking maybe he'll manage to make their daughter's sleep. Though his not the type of father who is expert on taking care of a baby...

On the other hands. Ran and Rindou had planned on visiting their little baby sister to see if their parents didn't escape with rena... Thought they had a huge argument about them taking her when she turn 1 year old.

At first their parents didn't agree on it, since they love their daughter so much, seeing that it was their first time having a daughter. A the daughter that they've been dreaming of. But what choice do they have?

They know the haitani brother's will do anything inorder to get what they want. Specially rena who got them love her in their very first met.

Standing infront of their parents mansion. They welcome theirselves in without any permission from their parents and immediately head straight to where their baby little sister's room is.

When the both of them was about to open rena's room. A very loud cry of a baby was heard by ran and Rindou, in which they immediately went inside and found their little sister, laying on a small bed crying her eyes out.

The sight of rena being alone in a room make ran and rinduo's blood boil. Thinking how can their parents leave a crying baby alone in a room, when they can even ask a maid to watch over her when they aren't around...