𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

" Miss, are you okay?" Rena's nanny asked, as when she saw the little girl look so down today.

Rena didn't ask about her older brother anymore since she already knew that they'll say the same thing again and again.

She miss her dada so damn much. But she couldn't do anything but to wait for them to finally come to pick her up telling her 'let's go home'.

" Can i not go to school today, nanny?" Rena asked politely, looking up to look at her nanny's face.

" I'm sorry, miss. But your mother will be mad" The Nanny sadly replied which rena lowered her head again.

 But your mother will be mad" The Nanny sadly replied which rena lowered her head again

Staying in her parents mansion is like staying in hell. She have no one to hug her and kiss her on the forehead like her dada would always do.

Her mother had been too busy even her father. They have been focusing on their works since yesterday she came home from school.

Rena tried to play to one of them but they just told her that they don't have any time for it.

Even her nanny is busy. She's just around rena when she have to do her job.

" Let's go now" Her nanny spoke as she grabbed rena's small hand and the two of them went inside the car.

As when they got at rena's school. The little girl stopped by the gate and turned her head at her nanny.

"Nanny. I forgot my pencil in my room. Can you get it for me? I just stand here and wait" She said in a very politely way with a soft smile plastered on her face.

"Are you sure?" Her nanny asked in hesitation.

Rena nodded her head which her nanny let out an audible breath and went back inside the car, leaving rena all alone.