𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Days passed, ran and rindou did their best to take care of their little sister who still act so cold towards them.

Sanzu had stopped visiting rena, seeing that he thought rena didn't need him anymore, since she already have her two older brothers by her side.

Little did he know, it made the little girl to feel even more sad. Thought, sanzu is the only person that rena want to be with.

She felt uncomfortable around her two older brothers. They keep on apologizing to her over and over again and tried their best to make her smile even just once.

However they always ended up being ignored by her or talked to them in a very cold tone. But that isn't enough for ran and rindou to give up.

They regret their actions, and probably will forever feel guilty for what they did to their little sister.

It was just so unfair that they just came to realized how important and precious rena to their life when she's already near death.

They couldn't stand seeing rena changed into a different person, just like them before.

Seeing her slowly drifting away from them was making their chest tightened. But they couldn't do anything about that and just keep on taking care of her and love her with all their heart.

" Baby ren? Do you want me to help you practice walking?" Rindou asked, while sitting on a chair beside rena's hospital bed.

The little girl look at him with her usual lifeless eyes and just shook her head in response.

" I will ended up losing my balance" She spoke coldly, as she went to sit on the edge of the side of her bed and look outside her window. Watching the clouds slowly moving.

 Watching the clouds slowly moving