Cuddles and Sweet dreams

In which Uzi and N take some time to share their thoughts and relax.

F l u f f

L o t s o f I t

Also, some mentions of abuse- so TW!!

Basically very sibling relationship building now-

(And again a something at the end-)

__________________

Uzi wiped some imaginary sweat off her forehead with a huff, standing up and taking a few steps back. She looked at the work she just did, which was connecting a big chunk of wires together correctly.

It was a pain, but she managed to do it well enough for today. Quite proudly, she smiled and took a deep breath, stretching a bit and then sighting, looking at the pod. She worked on this clump of wires for day and night non-stop.

Saying she was quite tired would be an understatement. Don't take her wrong, she was used to a broken sleep schedule, watching anime until late morning hours before school. But this was different. She spent all this time moving and spending her energy, not laying down like those times.

She set all her tools aside and headed inside the pod, looking around. She noticed something was missing. Glancing around the place and seeing only a sleeping V tied up in the corner, she got her answer almost immediately. N wasn't there.

The sun was up high, looking like it was about to be noon. And she knew he couldn't be out in the sun. He wasn't that stupid to step out into the sunlight, surely. But then, where was he? He should be in resting or sleeping mode since it's daytime. They need to recharge too.

Upon finding no sign of him in the pod, she looked at V. It maybe wouldn't be the best idea, but she could try it. Slapping the girl's cheek, she jumped a little as V jolted awake. "WHO'S THER- oh hey." She said, after finding the one who had woken her up was none other than Uzi.

Blinking a bit, Uzi cleared her throat. "So, V, sorry not sorry for waking you up, buuuuutt .... do you perhaps know where N is?" She asked, watching her. V blinked a little. "Huh? Who?" She asked, Uzi rolling her eyes with a groan. "N, your teammate. Where. Is. He." She repeated and the Murder drone huffed.

She squinted her eyes. "Oh! Him! Yeah, he's probably in his little nest." She said and shrugged. "I'm sorry, in where? Nest?" Uzi questioned. V nodded. "Yeah, he made one when J chased him out of the pod and forbid him to sleep in here. Said something about not wanting a useless piece of scrap rest in the presence of higher-ups or somethin' .." She confirmed.

The purple haired worker drone gritted her teeth a bit. Damn, was she glad she fried that stupid toaster. Shaking the little anger spike off, she hummed. "And that would be where exactly?" She urged. V shrugged in response. "I don't know! Somewhere on the east side, I think." She responded.

Uzi sighted, deciding to go with this information. "Alright, thanks, you can now go back to sleep or whatever .." She said as she exited the pod. V did just as told.

Looking at the east side of the corpse spire, Uzi darted her eyes over the mounds of corpses to try and spot something resembling an entry to a "nest". She didn't know why they called it that, but why would an edgy teen question a murderbot's choice of words?

You see, despite Uzi living with N and V for a good while now, she never actually saw N sleep. She either saw him exit the pod at dusk, looking quite dishelved as if he woke up a bit before, or she was herself falling asleep when he walked into the pod.